Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Thread: Made little bubblers

Sorry Larry, I thought you'd enjoy it!
    1998 Explorer 4x4, 4.0
    14 cell / 2 stack 6x9" drycell reactor 28%KOH dual EFIE, MAF enhancer, IAT & ECT controllers, 2.4 LPM @ 30 amps. 6.35 MMW http://reduceyourfuelbill.com.au/forum/index.php

Hmmm, I can't figure out which one of you is the sadist and which is the masochist....
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Bio,
    It really doesn't matter. We're all sick ba$tards in here.
    You must also remember that we're all window-lickin' retards, too!
    1998 Explorer 4x4, 4.0
    14 cell / 2 stack 6x9" drycell reactor 28%KOH dual EFIE, MAF enhancer, IAT & ECT controllers, 2.4 LPM @ 30 amps. 6.35 MMW http://reduceyourfuelbill.com.au/forum/index.php

Quote Originally Posted by lhazleton View Post
    OK Larry, you asked for it!
    To everyone else, please forgive me!
    You don't mess with the master..................

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rating: Thread Rating: 4 votes, 1.00 average. Display Modes
    #1 Report Post
    Old 09-09-2009, 02:55 PM
    Banned

richard_lyew is on a distinguished road
    Thumbs up Hello all (please read this)
    hello everybody im new to this forum and im glad i didnt know of it in my time of testing because there are alot of misleading stuff on here. anyways here is my 2 cents. running your car on water is not easy, it took me 4 months to fully correct all the problems but now im getting about 150MPG if i -30 on my AFC but if i want to be cheap and drive below 3000RPM then i could get anywhere from 200MPG to 300MPG, i am not here for the back talking and all that but i would like to share a few tips for those who are trying to run their car on water. 1 get a high amp alternator with a small pulley and minimum drag on the belt, 2 make sure you have a pressure safe system, meaning if too much pressure builds up it has a BOV (blow off valve) also make sure that all containers can withstand -pressure (high vacuum), 3 find a way to keep the mixture cool and circulating, 4 have a bubblier that drains back the the main storage tank, 5 please and i cant stress it enough, please use a AFC or SAFC or SAFC2 or what ever AFC you can get your hands on, I use a VAFC, 5 don’t store over 10psi of hho, 6 make you system so it can withstand very high amperage, maybe 200amps, 7 add batteries, maybe four more, 8 use 0.5AWG wires or lower, 9 add a solar panel and rectifier circuit to help keep batteries charged. well i cant just give you all the answers because nobody helped me but please keep in mind people it is NOT impossible it just takes a little time and dont depend on solenoid valves because it you have no power they don’t work. on keeping the mixture cool, a small oil or transmission cooler with 2 or 4 computer case cooling fan (which used next to no power) does wonders, if you have any question and i think its worth answering feel free to drop me a line at richard_lyew@hotmail.com and remember its NOT impossible just learn to keep your mixture cool and your amp usage down with a high flow rate. ooops i almost forget tip 10 please dont connect your HHO line to your air filter or air filter box or any air line because the air will just dilute your HHO and make it weaker then you wouldn’t see any difference at all, instead please connect it directly to the vacuum, i use the line that connects the break system to the vacuum because its always easy access. i hope this will help alot of people out there. i stop putting videos on youtube because there are alot of spooky and shady people out there. im not here to sell you anything ider because you can make it yourself, stop being lazy. Peace and one love

Shall I continue?????????????????????????????????????????? ?????????
    bump, Larry! Sorry, it's the last time. I just know it drives you ape$hit LOL!
    1998 Explorer 4x4, 4.0