Thread: My HHO Setup To Be In A Movie!

My HHO Setup To Be In A Movie!

I work in the film industry and last year I was working on the upcoming movie "The Green Hornet". I told the lead set decorator that I was into HHO and that I had some dry cells that might look cool in Kato's garage. When I showed him some pictures he said "hell yes" and bought me $200 worth of clear PVC pipe and said "just turn in the receipts for the rest". So, compliments of "The Green Hornet" I have some pretty cool reservoirs and bubblers and the bragging rights to having the first HHO setup in a movie (and in 3D).

If you watch the trailer you will see a scene where Seth Rogan shoots himself in the face with a gas gun. The next scene will take place in Katos garage right in front of my HHO setup. We used green food coloring in the bubblers because this is supposed to be how Kato made the green gas. I can't make any promises on how the movie turned out but it was fun to work on and I got some cool HHO stuff for free.

Now that's pretty freaking cool! Very cool story to tell kids, grandkids, and nieces and nephews!

My wife and I were watching TV last night and a trailer for "The Green Hornet" came on and what do you know, my HHO setup was in the trailer at the very end. Here is a screen shot and the trailer: