Thread: Discussion on Surface area and HHO production

Discussion on Surface area and HHO production

Hello Group,

New guy here, and first time poster.

I was watching YouTube the other day, and came across a video of a design posted under the heading of something like Swiss HHO, etc.

This guy used a design of coiled 316L solid SS that was created by wrapping it around a pipe shaper. Running parallel to the positive was a negative of similar design that made it look like the threads of a bolt once fully assembled.

I really liked his design as it seemed to me that you could have a stacking effect, with a smaller coiling inside a larger coiling, etc.

Now the more I thought about this, the more I wondered if the HHO production amount is directly tied to surface area exposure to the electrolyte solution to the metal conduction surface, then wouldn't using a wrapped like 7 x 7 stranded 316L SS wire rope make more sense to use than the single thick strand of solid SS wire 'rod'?

Am I wrong in thinking that though the individual strands are small, that wouldn't the combined surface are of all the wires wrapped together be more than an individual sheet of a SS plate?

As previously mentioned, I am a new member, so if this topic has been hashed out previously, my apologize. Be that the case, would appreciate some direction to such a posting.

Best,

CountingMan

Nothing beats a try, but a failure!

Basically that's a wet cell "SMACK" design. There are a few different types of wet and dry cells. What is your primary goal ? Do you want simple or do you want a well designed and sealed system? Have you experimented with a cell yet? What's your budget? Have you spent the time looking at all these differences?

Think about those questions and decide, then enjoy, and inquire as needed.
    Its done right or its not done !
    Hail HHO.