Thread: Drinking water infused with hho

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Question Drinking water infused with hho

HI Everyone,

Im new to this forum, id like to ask some questions about a topic which is rarely discussed on the internet. I bought a product of the internet from Mr Tom Lang who is well known in the hho circle [URL="http://www.chargedforlife.com/"].

Apparently drinking water that has been bubbled with HHo gas is supposed to have many health benefits. So iv been trying it now for 3 months. It has definately made me feel more energetic, less tired etc.

The design of the cell is basic, made from a glass jar and plastic lid, plates are circular in diameter stainless steel grade 316.with about half an inch of space between them

Iv been using mineral water that does not contain chlorine in it, the minerals in the water are calcium, potassium, magnesium, sodium, bicarbonates, nitrates and sulphates with a ph of 7.8.

The minerals on there own produced gases with out the need for a catalyst.
    A brown scum is left

Up unit recently i decided to add bicarbonate of soda, gas productivity increased, no brown scum. i charged the water (gases pumped into separate jar containing fresh mineral water) for about 2 hours as normal, except when i drank it got a headache and stomache ache and a slightly chalky taste?

Ok so firstly what is the brown scum, i heard its the minerals and dirt or is it toxins from the metal plates ie chromium?

Secondly does bicarbonate produce sodium hydroxide solution, co2 and co, if is there a possibilty that the sodium hydroxide solution could be evaporated with the gases intop the drinking water?

I was thinking of having some kind of liquid gas separator any ideas?

Thirdly the manual says you can mix bicarbonate of soda with potassium hydroxide, why is this?

Hope you guys can help thanks

Pardon me Sir, but you know people in certain parts of the world drink urine. Their own as well as that from certain animals on a daily bases. They claim great benefits. Maybe there is, but I doubt it, and not something I am going to do unless I am near death in the desert for lack of water.

I tell you this just to warn you to be very careful what you put in your own body without understanding the complete science behind it. Drinking ionized water which is alkaline is good for you, but even that is debated. Drinking water that has an alkaline chemical in it would in my uneducated guess be dangerous to your health. You need to do a lot of research and this might not be the right forum for that.
    "Democracy is two wolves and a lamb deciding what to have for dinner. Liberty is a well-armed lamb."

ONE Liter per minute per 10 amps which just isn't possible Ha Ha .

Eugine,
    STOP. Hydrogen does nothing good for you, period. Any benefit you are receiving is from the oxygenation of the water. You want to feel better, have more energy, yada yada? Bubble medical grade oxygen through your mineral water in a closed container that holds a bit of positive pressure, and arrange a valve with a hose and mask that lets you breathe the O2 after it has bubbled through the water... You will feel great! Now drink the water (we usually don't hydrate enough anyway) You will feel great! Now just remember to tell yourself whenever I breathe pure O2 and drink oxygenated water -I feel great!- and you will.

This has been a public announcement service announcement for the function of O2 in our cells.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Ok, Now this is too funny.... KINDA Off topic, BUT, NOT too much for the most part...
    As some of ya know, I live in AMISH Country... I've discussed the HHO Stuff with a Few Amish folk, who use Gas/diesel engines to power wood working equipment...
    One day, I was talkin to a guy down the road, showing him how the Wet Cell in my Van works. And he makes a Comment to me that "That Looks like a Device we sometimes use to Pull the Pollutants out of our Bodies" I was DUMBFOUNDED. W.T.F was he trying to say???? Mind you, their FIRST language is somewhat GERMAN. So I listened to his story.. In a NUTSHELL...
    SOME of them will take a Small Tub of Water to put their feet in. Take a SMALL Stainless Steel Scrap piece, and a SMALL BRASS Scrap piece. Attach a Wire to to Each Piece of Scrap, Place them INTO the Small tub of water, then attach the Wires to a car battery.... Put their FEET into the Water, Then SLOWLY Add Epson Salt to the Water until they see bubbles coming off the Small Scrap Pieces... They Leave their feet in there NO MORE Than 15 Minutes. But, according to the Guy I talked to, The Water ALWAYS TURNS BLACK, and He FEELS SSSSSOOOOOOOOO Much Better....
    This Process is PULLING THE POISONS Out of our Bodies... The Black Water PROVES That....
    Keep in mind, They only get 8th Grade educations... Anything Beyond 8th grade CORRUPTS the Soul and Allows the DEVIL to enter....
    Couldn't HELP but chuckle, and I almost even FORGOT it, till this thread....
    96 E-250 4.9L, 100,000 Miles.
    12.5 MPG Befor HHO
    16.5 (Best) after HHO.
    Modified Smack Gen I Cell.

85 BMW 524TD
    26-32MPH
    HHO Coming soon

A TOOL Is only as GOOD as it's operator. If the Operator DON'T KNOW How to work it, The TOOL WON'T WORK

Quote Originally Posted by BioFarmer93 View Post
    (we usually don't hydrate enough anyway).

I DO TOO!!!!!! It's Called BUD LITE!!!!!
    96 E-250 4.9L, 100,000 Miles.
    12.5 MPG Befor HHO
    16.5 (Best) after HHO.
    Modified Smack Gen I Cell.

85 BMW 524TD
    26-32MPH
    HHO Coming soon

A TOOL Is only as GOOD as it's operator. If the Operator DON'T KNOW How to work it, The TOOL WON'T WORK

Originally Posted by BioFarmer93
    (we usually don't hydrate enough anyway).

I DO TOO!!!!!! It's Called BUD LITE!!!!!

Obviously a Budwiser man!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Well this is the first thread like this I have read on this forum.

Sounds hippyish.

If you search the internet, there is a growing cottage industry for hydrogenated water. They all claim excellent benefits. There is a company that makes hydrogen sticks - you put these sticks (looks kind of like bread sticks) into a bottle of water for 4 hours then drink the water. One of their claims was that it eliminated the fowl smell of human bowel excrement. I passed, because as all my friends know.... my sh*t doesn't stink!

Now, however, I'm wondering if maybe I should rethink and start drinking my bubbler water instead of pouring it down the drain.
    1991 Plymouth Acclaim 3L V6.
    1 dry cells with nineteen 6"x8" 316L ss plates, driven by constant current PWM set at 35 amps (13.3V at PWM). 28% KOH electrolyte. Total measured output 2.5 lpm. Mileage went from 18 to 26 mpg, all city driving (44% increase). EFIE set at .370 and I still need to play with ignition timing.