Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Drinking water infused with hho

Ah. So thats what Ill use that brita thing for... Ill use a larger secondary bubbler on a unit running off the battery charger. Then in the morning Ill run that bubbler water through the brita. THEN... Ill save SOOO much money on orange juice to drink with my breakfast. PLUS, plus I'll have the added mental benefit of knowing I unlike everyone else will live forever.

Producing HHO using stainless steel producesHexavalent Chromium, a cancer causing by-product of hho production. Use caustion when disposing of used hho water (dig a hole and pour it in, then cover it. Check out Julia Robert's movie "Erin Brockovich". A whole county got cancer when a nearby factory tainted their water supply with Hexavalent Chromium. Don't drink your HHO water!

Here is a Hexavalent Chromium Test of used HHO water on YouTube:
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=55_j21tCN_k

Quote Originally Posted by Owen_ View Post
    Has anyone seen anything about colloidal silver? It's a current snake oil, that can be made by using silver as your anode and cathode in an hho cell. It's rather questionable how much, and what it does, but lots of people think it will make you live for ever, and I can't say they are wrong.... yet.
    As far as the original question goes, DON'T use stainless! It does react and add some nasty stuff to your water. Titanium, graphite, or platinum are the best choices if you don't want anything but water with a "fizz".
    I use colloidal silver for my gum disease, used it for a couple of months and it works great. it really s a great way to heal sickness's or diseases, many people use it for cancer. You can also use it in your everyday life, it works really well on normal colds and bad sore throats, you can also use it for your pets when they are ill, even your plants but, like everything else It wont make you live "for ever and ever" however, it does wonders!

Pure Titanium electrodes.

Myoldyourgold: I too am looking for the right combination without using an electrolyte and material for the cathode and anode.
    Eugine and Antiphase: Any progress on your end? I have had similar experiences.

I too had brown scum when using sodium bicarbonate as a catalyst on 316L and nickel steel. I had two friends mention the a sick feeling when using that combination. However, I've not had any ill effects. Between 3 others and myself, we've noticed fungal infections diminish, skin appearing smoother, a slight fever in the early stages and moles on skin lightening.

I stopped using the sodium bicarbonate.

I had good HHO production using a 12V1.5 amp power supply.

I just switched to pure titanium Gr 2 plates. HHO production was sufficient to produce bubbles into the water. However, on the 2nd day, production seemed decreased.

On the anode where the oxygen is produced, the titanium sports a bluish tinge which I suppose is oxidation. Any thoughts on whether this should affect oxygen production?