hey guys, i'm new so i selfishly want everyone to conform to my needs.
but honestly i think it would be a good place for people to know where to start, introduce, ask redundant stupid questions without much fear of occasional flameups... not that i'm accusing anyone of anything, just a place to feel comfortable getting our feet wet, and a place to send those of us who may not know how much we don't know.
i'm having a hard time just figuring out what all the acronyms are, and then when i put all the letters together in the right sequence, i still don't have a clue what i'm looking at, or why someone needs one of those things or what it does. it would free up the other forums to have more streamlined discussions, and would mostlikely have several stickies of the most frequently asked questions. i think it would be a great service.
by the way i have a 2007 chevy aveo, and a small jelly jar hho generator, 9 1.25" ss washers +n-n+n-n+ to jelly jar bubbler, 1/4 tsp trisodiumphosphate and i'm drawing power from my fuse panel off my fuel pump i think. not sure of amp draw and all, i'm still just experimenting, first week commute to work with just hho no mods helped me jump from around 30 mpg to 35.6, i just installed defoulers to both my o2 sensors and i'm gonna see what that does.

question... can i bypass my maf by just plugging my hho line in after it?
thanks guys great place

jedi