Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: 2004 Dodge Pickup Runs on 100% Water

2004 Dodge Pickup Runs on 100% Water

2004 Dodge Pickup Runs on 100% Water, no gasoline in the tank.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Py8QYt54EpE

Related Links:

http://peswiki.com/index.php/Directory

http://www.futureenergyconceptsinc.com/

Hope these guys go into production!

Look at the video and you will see it does not make sense. He says he tested the car with bottled H2 and bottled O and found it needs 11.9 cubic feet per minute. That is 337 liters per minute. He also says they are making 55 lpm at 55 amps. OK where does the other 282 lpm come form. These guys are a JOKE. Do not waste your time!!!

Check this out for more info: http://www.hhoforums.com/showthread.php?t=6551
    "Democracy is two wolves and a lamb deciding what to have for dinner. Liberty is a well-armed lamb."

ONE Liter per minute per 10 amps which just isn't possible Ha Ha .

OK, For anyone who has any hope that these guys are for real lets look at some facts.

1) If you listen to and watch both these guys video's they claim that their PWM reduces voltage. They claim 55 LPM at 55 amps and 3 volts. WE ALL KNOW THAT PWM'S DO NOT REDUCE VOLTAGE!!!! They must be checking the voltage downstream of the PWM and simply do not understand the facts.

2) They Claim 55 LPM yet it takes over 2 minutes to make 5 PSI in that little cell. It would get to 60 PSI in a matter of seconds. When I called them on it their excuse was that the cell was leaking. If the cell was leaking how did they ever get to the 60 PSI they later show in the video? ANOTHER LIE!

3) I could go on and on here but this is the clincher and these guys are just too stupid to even do some research before they lie. Lets do some simple math. It is well known and documented fact that Hydrogen will nor ignite at concentrations of less than 4% by volume in air.

Their truck is a 4.7 Liter V/8. That engine will draw in 2.35 Liters of air each revolution. At a normal idle speed of 700 RPM's the engine will draw in 1645 liters of air in. They would need that Hydrogen/Air mixture to contain 1579.2 liters of atmosphere and 65.8 liters of pure Hydrogen to even get it to ignite and burn. That does not take in to count the energy losses with heat and friction in the motor. Their claimed 55 LPM HHO contains 36.7 liters of Hydrogen or only about half enough to even ignite let alone do any useful work.

I wish what they are claiming was true but the facts are right in front of everyones faces and they mostly just want to beleive. Theys guys are scammers and liars trying to get some money from someone and too stupid to even make up a beleivable lie.

Please do not waste any more of your valuable time paying any attention to these idiots!

Larry
    2008 Nissan Frontier 4X4 Nismo. 12 MPG baseline with my normal commute and heavy stop and go daily driving. Generator installed and working on 3/29/2009

Up to 14.5 MPG with no enhancers. Still testing the effects of lots of HHO and no electronic enhancers.

I can't really see how they get 60 psi. from this cell.
    I would guess the fuel rail still has some fuel pressure.
    Possibly they have more than just water in the cell.
    Maybe another fuel like alcohol.
    Its interesting to watch, but probably scam.

Great point about the volume of as needed, enough said.

Side note; Is it possible to even use a fuel injector to deliver HHO, or any pressurized gases, in enough quantity to run and engine? That was my first flag, but since I'm not positive about the answer, that flag was more orange than red. If it is possible there are other applications for that.

Lot of other red flags. but that was my only orange one.
    When you're one step ahead of the crowd you're a genius.
    When you're two steps ahead, you're a crackpot."

I have a feeling that the one who may have got scamed may have been the "inventor's" "Partner. He shows up to get results varifide and his inventor was a no show. And it did not work. That would suck.
    When you're one step ahead of the crowd you're a genius.
    When you're two steps ahead, you're a crackpot."

Quote Originally Posted by Roland Jacques View Post

Side note; Is it possible to even use a fuel injector to deliver HHO, or any pressurized gases, in enough quantity to run and engine? That was my first flag, but since I'm not positive about the answer, that flag was more orange than red. If it is possible there are other applications for that.

I have had that crazy idea or question before while I was reading about the Meyer´s water&hho spark plug inyectors, what if you use the already installed, in use and controlled injectors in the ice?, not for water, just pressurized hho.
    Are they are going to wear working dry?
    Maybe one of these days I will try it, but before I have to finish my "standard" hho project.

Quote Originally Posted by Roland Jacques View Post

Roland, You could use injectors to inject HHO directly into the engine. In fact I beleive you should use them if this were to ever be possible. The stock injectors would never do the trick. They are made for gasoline. Since the energy content of gasoline by volume is many many times greater than HHO those stock injectors could never in a million years provide enough HHO to get an engine to fire. The injectors would have to be much larger.

Larry
    2008 Nissan Frontier 4X4 Nismo. 12 MPG baseline with my normal commute and heavy stop and go daily driving. Generator installed and working on 3/29/2009

Up to 14.5 MPG with no enhancers. Still testing the effects of lots of HHO and no electronic enhancers.

Even if it's fake, it's still a cool concept.

Prove it

Pull the gas tank AND lines out of the truck, then run the feed lines to the rail from over the top to show there's no other feed source! Also pull the air duct out of the way to see that hidden line to a tee fitting(oops)! I think he turned on the fuel when he bumps and twists the camera!
    Not to mention, Check out the temp gauge(engine coolant), when i use HHO my car constantly runs near 15 degrees cooler. But when i ran on nearly straight HHO, for moments my coolant temp would drop 35-40 degrees. Just to be sure i used my snap-on scanner(the red brick). Did they ever say how much cooler it runs? NO
    Its done right or its not done !
    Hail HHO.