Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: 2004 Dodge Pickup Runs on 100% Water

Their truck is a 4.7 Liter V/8. That engine will draw in 2.35 Liters of air each revolution. At a normal idle speed of 700 RPM's the engine will draw in 1645 liters of air in. They would need that Hydrogen/Air mixture to contain 1579.2 liters of atmosphere and 65.8 liters of pure Hydrogen to even get it to ignite and burn. That does not take in to count the energy losses with heat and friction in the motor. Their claimed 55 LPM HHO contains 36.7 liters of Hydrogen or only about half enough to even ignite let alone do any useful work.

Question.....out of curiosity what if no atmosphere is taken in and its just hydroxy? No nitrogen no CO2 just the hydrogen and oxygen made by the cell?
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b1MeR4My6XA
    Ik that the way the cell is designed it needs more power then their vehicle puts out but is there any sense behind using a vaccum regulator and a vapor carb? Is it possiable to do this using a different, more efficient cell? I'm only fifteen and ive been looking into hho for a while and i keep reading but i need some help figuring out some things like this

The current up date on Fast Freddy is it's looking more and more like a scam. Here is a quote from some one that has known Fast Freddy very well for years.

Good morning sir, just wanted to let you know that fast Freddie is alive and scheming in his home town of Prescott, AZ. He is a liar of the highest
    sort, you'll never see any kind of truth from this snake oil salesman. He
    has eluded most people he scams, and very few have ever gotten any money
    back. Run while you still can!
    I personally have no idea but based on what he has said in the past I have a hard time believing anything Fast Freddy says. He might be a good craftsman but other than that, the jury is still out but doesn't look good at all.
    "Democracy is two wolves and a lamb deciding what to have for dinner. Liberty is a well-armed lamb."

ONE Liter per minute per 10 amps which just isn't possible Ha Ha .

I saw this video before, one car or truck can run 100% in water but the mathematics and physics are involved in very high level, demand a lot of electronic, HHO research and knowledge a lot of instruments, money and time, what all we do is enhance the mixture of air and fuel with HHO systems and some folks are doing this work really good but from there to run a engine 100% in water without problems is different for every engine, the basics can be the same but in practical application are different probably the good begin is a piece of s@#$ 4 cylinders car very old with no sensors of any kind for start over with a prototype but this guys im agree with most of you, I don't think so.