Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: SM move over, OU is here!!!! 55 LMP at 55 watts

He said 55amps not watts. 55amps could be any wattage. for example at 600V that would be 33,000 watts, or at 1V it would be 55watts.
    I assume any over unity power claims are BS from the start, also driving a ICE on on-demand HHO is BS too. You will inherently get more torque for your watt if you were to just use an electric motor (with the exception of improved ICE eff with small amounts of hho)
    I=V/R so R=V/I and V=I*R
    P=V*I
    (I=Amps, V=volts, P= power in watts, R=resistance in ohms)

Quote Originally Posted by Owen_ View Post
    He said 55amps not watts. 55amps could be any wattage. for example at 600V that would be 33,000 watts, or at 1V it would be 55watts.
    I assume any over unity power claims are BS from the start, also driving a ICE on on-demand HHO is BS too. You will inherently get more torque for your watt if you were to just use an electric motor (with the exception of improved ICE eff with small amounts of hho)

In the question and answer section of PESWiki.com . Freddy claims 3.02 volts and 55 amps. They also claim ionic charged HHO (which is said to be many time more reactive than normal HHO).

PESWiki.com did a good job putting all there info on these guys in one section. http://peswiki.com/index.php/Directo..._Concepts,_Inc.
    When you're one step ahead of the crowd you're a genius.
    When you're two steps ahead, you're a crackpot."

Quote Originally Posted by Roland Jacques View Post
    In the question and answer section of PESWiki.com . Freddy claims 3.02 volts and 55 amps. They also claim ionic charged HHO (which is said to be many time more reactive than normal HHO).

PESWiki.com did a good job putting all there info on these guys in one section. http://peswiki.com/index.php/Directo..._Concepts,_Inc.
    Thanks,
    so that's about 165 watts which would be 333.3MMW...
    ...about 45 times higher than the theoretical max.... I must say I'm very skeptical at this point, but I don't know any thing about "ionic charged HHO".

From my interpretation they tune the PWM to the harmonic frequency of the inner electrode. This seems easy to duplicate, with a electronic instrument tuner and an oscilloscope (nether of which I have at the moment).
    I=V/R so R=V/I and V=I*R
    P=V*I

little offtopic,
    2 Owen_: your sig is a bit incorrect
    I=V/R so R=V/I and V=R*I
    P=V*I

More updates on Freddy's OU cell, version #7. He looks to be making big a effort to clearly show his work...
    http://pesn.com/2010/09/02/9501697_F...date_lab_tour/
    When you're one step ahead of the crowd you're a genius.
    When you're two steps ahead, you're a crackpot."

Quote Originally Posted by zilex View Post
    little offtopic,
    2 Owen_: your sig is a bit incorrect
    I=V/R so R=V/I and V=R*I
    P=V*I
    oh crap, i wrote that late one night after posting ohm's law for the 37th time, I should fix that...
    I=V/R so R=V/I and V=I*R
    P=V*I

help me understand this?

Their truck is a 4.7 Liter V/8. That engine will draw in 2.35 Liters of air each revolution. At a normal idle speed of 700 RPM's the engine will draw in 1645 liters of air in. They would need that Hydrogen/Air mixture to contain 1579.2 liters of atmosphere and 65.8 liters of pure Hydrogen to even get it to ignite and burn. That does not take in to count the energy losses with heat and friction in the motor. Their claimed 55 LPM HHO contains 36.7 liters of Hydrogen or only about half enough to even ignite let alone do any useful work.

Question.....out of curiosity what if no atmosphere is taken in and its just hydroxy? No nitrogen no CO2 just the hydrogen and oxygen made by the cell?
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b1MeR4My6XA
    Ik that the way the cell is designed it needs more power then their vehicle puts out but is there any sense behind using a vaccum regulator and a vapor carb? Is it possiable to do this using a different, more efficient cell? I'm only fifteen and ive been looking into hho for a while and i keep reading but i need some help figuring out some things like this

The current up date on Fast Freddy is it is looking more and more like a scam. Here is a quote from some one that has known Fast Freddy very well for years.

Good morning sir, just wanted to let you know that fast Freddie is alive and scheming in his home town of Prescott, AZ. He is a liar of the highest
    sort, you'll never see any kind of truth from this snake oil salesman. He
    has eluded most people he scams, and very few have ever gotten any money
    back. Run while you still can!
    I personally have no idea but based on what he has said in the past I have a hard time believing anything Fast Freddy says. He might be a good craftsman but other than that the jury is still out but doesn't look good at all.
    "Democracy is two wolves and a lamb deciding what to have for dinner. Liberty is a well-armed lamb."

ONE Liter per minute per 10 amps which just isn't possible Ha Ha .

Seriously..........

It was fun to watch a real dumbass NOT pull off this really bad flop of a B.S. story.
    Proof .......... I called and called this guy for months when i first started to study HHO. The first thing i ask in an email(which I think is why i never got a response) is when the camera is twisted sideways at the hood when he's going back to the drivers side of the truck, is if he SWITCHED the fuel lever back to gas. Why else would you need to fight with something outside the range of view. All i wanted to know is if he could take the tank out and prove it was not using gas. ...................... I never got any kind of answer. But the video keeps being taken off by the author ???
    Its done right or its not done !
    Hail HHO.