Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: SM move over, OU is here!!!! 55 LMP at 55 watts

SM move over, OU is here!!!! 55 LMP at 55 watts

This looks to have some credibility, so you might want to copy this page while you can.
    http://www.futureenergyconceptsinc.com/products

The inventor was a No-show today for verification of the production, and the truck running 100% on water. The partner showed up with the truck, but had issues with the PWM or something.
    When you're one step ahead of the crowd you're a genius.
    When you're two steps ahead, you're a crackpot."

The operative word is some. I watched his Utube video and he stated 55 lpm at 28 amps. It took for ever for it to get up to pressure. At 55 lpm it should have taken no time at all. I have my doubts about this whole thing. Who knows a blind hog finds an acorn now and again.
    "Democracy is two wolves and a lamb deciding what to have for dinner. Liberty is a well-armed lamb."

ONE Liter per minute per 10 amps which just isn't possible Ha Ha .

These two guys are criminals. I called them on how long it took to make pressure. They responded by stating that the device had leaks!. I called them on many other things and they just quit responding. Funny thing here. I have rated this video bad twice from different IP addresses. It has only 2 bad ratings and 33 good. Seems everyone is eager to beleive this bunch of idiots.

Larry
    2008 Nissan Frontier 4X4 Nismo. 12 MPG baseline with my normal commute and heavy stop and go daily driving. Generator installed and working on 3/29/2009

Up to 14.5 MPG with no enhancers. Still testing the effects of lots of HHO and no electronic enhancers.

I guess Larry I was being to kind. I just read some of the comments on utube and these guys are real crooks or very stupid. What I really think is both!!
    "Democracy is two wolves and a lamb deciding what to have for dinner. Liberty is a well-armed lamb."

Quote Originally Posted by myoldyourgold View Post
    I guess Larry I was being to kind. I just read some of the comments on utube and these guys are real crooks or very stupid. What I really think is both!!
    To make this even more laughable, This is their second video. In their first video there is a comment where Smack is trying to join forces with these jerks. They both deserve each other. This SH*T ****es me off. It makes all of us look like scam artists.

Larry
    2008 Nissan Frontier 4X4 Nismo. 12 MPG baseline with my normal commute and heavy stop and go daily driving. Generator installed and working on 3/29/2009

Up to 14.5 MPG with no enhancers. Still testing the effects of lots of HHO and no electronic enhancers.

koya, it's never too early to get fired up over crap like this. This kind of blatent "take our word for it that there's no gas running" just ****es me off. Jackasses...

I see some unexplained red flags and all. But i still don't see is the Con, or $cam angle. They even paid for the testing before they are even selling anything.

Anyway I'm still following any latest news.
    http://pesn.com/2010/08/26/9501693_C...runs_on_water/

Roland Sir, they are soliciting funds with this video and made that very clear.

Quote Originally Posted by myoldyourgold View Post
    Roland Sir, they are soliciting funds with this video and made that very clear.
    I watch it again, you are right. They mentioned they will be fully funded in 3 weeks, but then at the end they offered "investment opportunities". It is hard for me to believe someone would invest in a unproven concept like this.
    Thanks for pointing that out to me.