Thread: white smoke with blue a bit.

white smoke with blue a bit.

Hi,my car have problem with white smoke and sometimes look like blue also.And the smoke is went away after i tune.Its very long time that the smoke not coming..And now i finish install my dry cell in my car.Now the smoke come again,especially when i switch on the aircond.The different now,when i disconnect hho,the smoke out a bit.when i on hho,smoke came a lot..please help.thank in advance.
    ash

I guess you mean that the smoke is coming out of your exhaust ?!?
    Is you car consuming a lot of oil, it sounds like your piston rings might be the cause, is the compession ok?

I think you should put HHO on hold until you isolate your smoke source.
    Basic rules for exhaust smoke is
    Blue smoke = oil, (rings or valve guides...)
    White smoke = water (head gasket, cracked head...)
    You can check your water consumption in your radiator if you have white smoke. If it looks to be lowering fast, then you can assume that is the problem. May also check your oil color, to make sure no water is going in there (it should be black not brown)

Other rules when it comes to exhaust smoke are more complicated and how HHO effects it can be involved. I don't fully understand them.
    Example; water is a normal byproduct of engine combustion, they say 1 Gallon of gasoline (mixed with air during combustion) produces 15 Gallons of by-product water out the exhaust. Now If you add water vapor to the intake the by-product water in the exhaust goes down (to as low as 5 gallons of water).
    When you're one step ahead of the crowd you're a genius.
    When you're two steps ahead, you're a crackpot."

Ashmir Sir, Please give us some details about your car. Year, size of engine, Carburetor or injection, and mileage/KM on the speedo. How much HHO are you injecting? Thank Sir
    "Democracy is two wolves and a lamb deciding what to have for dinner. Liberty is a well-armed lamb."

ONE Liter per minute per 10 amps which just isn't possible Ha Ha .