Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: What would you do with a 100 LPM 200 watt cell???

Quote Originally Posted by Shane Jackson View Post
    Ok now you are at $2.50

Quote Originally Posted by Philldpapill View Post
    My $0.02.

Im up to $2.52, talk about OU
    When you're one step ahead of the crowd you're a genius.
    When you're two steps ahead, you're a crackpot."

And I am sure they beleive in global warming too... biggest bunch of bullcrap ever! Do you not think the reduction of carbon based fuel consumption would offset the extra heat generated by this "free energy"?
    I am not sure what type of heat they had in mind but when it comes to global warming if they think there is much of anything we can do about it, I would have to agree it is a bunch of CRAPOLA. Our contribution to global warming is so small when compared to natural phenomenon that it is a JOKE. That's my take anyway and it isn't worth horsey pucks.
    "Democracy is two wolves and a lamb deciding what to have for dinner. Liberty is a well-armed lamb."

ONE Liter per minute per 10 amps which just isn't possible Ha Ha .

Quote Originally Posted by Shane Jackson View Post

As for Fast Freddy.... if his invention was real he would have no problem getting funding and no problem getting it on the market FAST. I personally would invest $50,000 and have enough business contacts to get it on the mass market in a month or 2... that is if it were real.
    If you would be happy making a few thousands, or tens of thousands, then i do think that approach should work. But I don't think 1 million dollars could start or protect an OU invention for very long. Patent laws suites challenges, could bury a small company in no time. (Unless it was more like a give away thing like what the Freddy guy is claiming to want to do and asking for courtesy 5% from manufactures)

Bloom Energy spent something like 3 years and $500 million dollars anonymously, protecting, building customers, and building their company for their "Bloom Box". The Bloom box does what? It saves something like 20 - 30% of energy cost. I think they had Google, EBay & Wall Mart as customers for a year or so before they even revealed their company and the Bloom Box.

Maybe the best way someone to capitalize with a OU invention, would be to get in bed with a company form a high power consuming industry. Give them that advantage for a time. Make some money that way, before you let the cat out of the bag Freddy style.
    Bloom Energy's IPO stock is suppose to be 1.5 Billion, wow. I hate to be a stock holder if OU comes out.

No more fuel Tax revenue ether.
    Up to now I've considered myself a happy optimistic type of person. I turn 50 this year and now i'm thinking I'm on my way to being a conspiracy type of grumpy old man.
    When you're one step ahead of the crowd you're a genius.
    When you're two steps ahead, you're a crackpot."