Thread: Looking for dry cell Supplier

Looking for dry cell Supplier

Hello,

I am looking for dry cell supplier with good price and not rust production of inox.

I found http://oceango.diytrade.com/sdp/1237...t_Catalog.html of china with very attractive prices. Could you know otherone?

Beware of cheap cells. The material cost for my 1-2 lpm 7 plate cell is over $150
    1991 Plymouth Acclaim 3L V6.
    1 dry cells with nineteen 6"x8" 316L ss plates, driven by constant current PWM set at 35 amps (13.3V at PWM). 28% KOH electrolyte. Total measured output 2.5 lpm. Mileage went from 18 to 26 mpg, all city driving (44% increase). EFIE set at .370 and I still need to play with ignition timing.

What sales volume? We have dry cells that are a design that has very little current leakage, so no discolored electrolyte. This design is not the typical (plate gasket) design. Have spent hundreds of hours in R&D, a prototype went for 30 days 24/7 without visual signs of deterioration. This is why we feel making maintenance free claims are realistic. HHO volume production depends on variation in plate size, number of plates and electrolyte concentration. True series design, Tero type, but no holes in the plates.

I see from your profile that you've built 50 units. I built that many last month. I'm not saying that your product is poor, and it may very well have some innovative features that warrant consideration, but to build a quality unit with quality components that will stand the test of time, you can't build a 1-2 lpm cell that cells for $150.
    1 dry cells with nineteen 6"x8" 316L ss plates, driven by constant current PWM set at 35 amps (13.3V at PWM). 28% KOH electrolyte. Total measured output 2.5 lpm. Mileage went from 18 to 26 mpg, all city driving (44% increase). EFIE set at .370 and I still need to play with ignition timing.

Astro, The profile area doesn't allow much space to describe ones' life experience or anything else. The fifty cells is replications of other designs and numberous builds of my own designs.

I can't understand why someone isn't allowed to build a cell for under $150. Just because you don't think it can be done don't make it so.

Mentor duties include encouragement and setting a good example. Thanks for the warm welcome.

I didn't mean to sound discouraging, and for that I apologize. My original post was meant as a generic warning. I am simply tired of seeing people ripped off by companies (and there are tons of them out there) that sell products at ridiculously cheap prices that don't measure up to their promises -- performance/reliability/service life/safety.

And yes, you can build a cell for less, if your willing to accept its limitations. My 1-2 lpm cell has 8"x10"x18 gauge plates. That is because it is designed to run 24 hours a day, 7 days a week (as on a remote generator). Try that with small, thin plates and they won't last a month.

If, on the other hand, you want a system for your car that you only use to drive 15 min to work -- let it sit all day-- then drive 15 min home, you can get by with very small and thin plates of lesser quality stainless. Just make sure you unhook it before driving to Ca. ;-)

clap,clap,astrocaddy......just about covered it all there

stephanlaurentgbr@yahoo.co.uk

try this
    makes good sell see the picture in my file 21 plates

the hho system of china sokeway

We are engaged in research and production of HHO system, you can contact if necessary

Long-term cooperation discount price.