Thread: whats the ratio of hho mixture for diesel

whats the ratio of hho mixture for diesel

I know that for gas it's .5lpm hho for each liter engine. So what's the proper ratio for diesel engine. Please any one there that mess with diesel please let me know, thanks alot.

1/4 liter of HHO per liter of diesel engine displacement is long time standard, and this is always were I start, but I design my system closer to the 1/2 liter/liter of engine so I can add more to find the sweet spot. Diesels seem to vary more from engine to engine than gas does.
    1991 Plymouth Acclaim 3L V6.
    1 dry cells with nineteen 6"x8" 316L ss plates, driven by constant current PWM set at 35 amps (13.3V at PWM). 28% KOH electrolyte. Total measured output 2.5 lpm. Mileage went from 18 to 26 mpg, all city driving (44% increase). EFIE set at .370 and I still need to play with ignition timing.

I 've heard that for diesel engine you can use more hho than gasoline and it works better and can save more on the percentage of fuel you use. Is this true or not.

how the timing on the diesel

Does the timing has to be retared just like the gasoline one does. I know in the gasoline , if u put too much hho it won't work good because it ignite before dead top center. Is it the same way with diesel, Does any body know.

how the timing on the diesel

Does the timing has to be retared just like the gasoline one does. I know in the gasoline , if u put too much hho it won't work good because it ignite before dead top center. Is it the same way with diesel, Does any body know.

hi there
    i put a hho unit in a bmw 320d, a ford transit,and a landrover freelander ...never messed with timing, just put it in there! however i measured my amp draw rather than my lpm, anyone know which is best?

thx 4 the info, here's my info the best way is to measure the amp and the lpm at the same time than see how many amps is equal to how many litters, When you get to the amount of liter you want then look at the amp reading, now you just got to look at the amps and know how many lpm its giving. Dont use that meter **** it not accurate, do it the old way by submerging the litter bottle in the water to count your lmp, this way you can't go wrong.

guess thats simple and correct, gonna have to look into it some more- testing for lpm-but alls going pretty well so far.
    cheers for that