Thread: HHO Mileage On A CHEVY 4.3L V-6???

HHO Mileage On A CHEVY 4.3L V-6???

I am looking at buying a 2003-2005 Chevy Astro with a 4.3L V-6. Has anyone hooked up HHO on these engines and what is the MPG GAIN???? Also what did you use for the setup and how many cells??

Thanks for your help.
    1997 GMC Savana 1500 5.7L (130,000 miles)

Good advice.

Another thing, avoid the temptation of putting the system inside the passenger compartment. In the rare event of a flashback, or other ignition, an explosion inside the vehicle with KOH involved would not be a pretty thing. The noise alone could cause hearing damage.

I'm not saying this is likely. I consider a well designed HHO system to be safe, but what makes it safe is recognize the potential dangers and designing around them -- such as not placing the system inside a passenger compartment.

Steve
    1991 Plymouth Acclaim 3L V6.
    1 dry cells with nineteen 6"x8" 316L ss plates, driven by constant current PWM set at 35 amps (13.3V at PWM). 28% KOH electrolyte. Total measured output 2.5 lpm. Mileage went from 18 to 26 mpg, all city driving (44% increase). EFIE set at .370 and I still need to play with ignition timing.

Steve........you still have no sense of excitement, do you?
    1998 Explorer 4x4, 4.0
    14 cell / 2 stack 6x9" drycell reactor 28%KOH dual EFIE, MAF enhancer, IAT & ECT controllers, 2.4 LPM @ 30 amps. 6.35 MMW http://reduceyourfuelbill.com.au/forum/index.php

Quote Originally Posted by lhazleton View Post
    Steve........you still have no sense of excitement, do you?
    No, dammit, I'm to old for excitement anymore.
    1 dry cells with nineteen 6"x8" 316L ss plates, driven by constant current PWM set at 35 amps (13.3V at PWM). 28% KOH electrolyte. Total measured output 2.5 lpm. Mileage went from 18 to 26 mpg, all city driving (44% increase). EFIE set at .370 and I still need to play with ignition timing.

Quote Originally Posted by astrocady View Post
    Good advice.

Another thing, avoid the temptation of putting the system inside the passenger compartment. -- such as not placing the system inside a passenger compartment.

Steve
    Are you saying My Unit inside the Van isn't such a GOOD THING????
    That's the only place I've got ROOM....
    I'm with Lee... I like living on the EDGE!!!!! (Oh boy, I don't believe I just said that...)
    96 E-250 4.9L, 100,000 Miles.
    12.5 MPG Befor HHO
    16.5 (Best) after HHO.
    Modified Smack Gen I Cell.

85 BMW 524TD
    26-32MPH
    HHO Coming soon

A TOOL Is only as GOOD as it's operator. If the Operator DON'T KNOW How to work it, The TOOL WON'T WORK

One can only buy and distribute the books. It's still up to the individual to actually read them