Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Fast Freddy's latest video very convincing

Fast Freddy's latest video very convincing

I Must say i do believe we are looking at the real deal with Freddy's cell. I was a bit sceptical with a open mind at first. While i still cant explain to myself some things he claimed id have to say IOM he is more credible than not. Just my opinion

I still want to see third party confirmation but i believe he hit the spot on the Free Energy / zero point energy / Fusion / OU.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iaAAd...e=mfu_in_order
    When you're one step ahead of the crowd you're a genius.
    When you're two steps ahead, you're a crackpot."

Quote Originally Posted by Roland Jacques View Post
    I Must say i do believe we are looking at the real deal with Freddy's cell. I was a bit sceptical with a open mind at first. While i still cant explain to myself some things he claimed id have to say IOM he is more credible than not. Just my opinion

I still want to see third party confirmation but i believe he hit the spot on the Free Energy / zero point energy / Fusion / OU.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iaAAd...e=mfu_in_order
    Roland, I know you want to beleive as do most of us. I still think it is all BS. You can not even see where the amp meter is connected or most anything at all. Most unbeleivable is his claim of running the Dodge on just HHO. Somehow it all melted down after 3000 miles of not getting any 3rd party verification. Sorry to disagree but way too many unanswered questions. We can not even clearly see behind the buckets or the connections to the tube cell. I could make a way more beleivable video than that and lie like hell to get investors just like he is but I prefer the high road.

Larry
    2008 Nissan Frontier 4X4 Nismo. 12 MPG baseline with my normal commute and heavy stop and go daily driving. Generator installed and working on 3/29/2009

Up to 14.5 MPG with no enhancers. Still testing the effects of lots of HHO and no electronic enhancers.

larry I gotta agree with ya on this one....These guys claim to have the holy grail and they put on a 3 minute video? And they claim a dodge to run on 100% and dont have it verified? I live 2 hrs from them and I just get the run around.... there are too many Sheeple in this world, I wont be one of them..I hope they prove me wrong but i call b.s.

Rob

Quote Originally Posted by higherpoweredh2o View Post
    larry I gotta agree with ya on this one....These guys claim to have the holy grail and they put on a 3 minute video? And they claim a dodge to run on 100% and dont have it verified? I live 2 hrs from them and I just get the run around.... there are too many Sheeple in this world, I wont be one of them..I hope they prove me wrong but i call b.s.

Rob
    Rob, They will never prove you wrong. They will only prove you and I right. Just think for a second. If you had a vehicle running only on water. That s free energy falling fron the sky in the form of rain. Now you were able to drive 3000 miles on just water. Would you make a Youtube video looking for investors or would you grab your banker and take him for a ride. He would give you a key to his vault just for a chance to loan you any amount of money you wanted to get this on the market? You would only have to repay his loan and it would be all yours. Venture capatilists want part of the action not just interest. He is getting week minded greedy people to give him their money in hopes of getting even richer, Unfortunately there are too many folks outhere willing to take that chance.

Larry
    2008 Nissan Frontier 4X4 Nismo. 12 MPG baseline with my normal commute and heavy stop and go daily driving. Generator installed and working on 3/29/2009

Up to 14.5 MPG with no enhancers. Still testing the effects of lots of HHO and no electronic enhancers.

Quote Originally Posted by H2OPWR View Post
    Roland, I know you want to beleive as do most of us. I still think it is all BS. You can not even see where the amp meter is connected or most anything at all. Most unbeleivable is his claim of running the Dodge on just HHO. Somehow it all melted down after 3000 miles of not getting any 3rd party verification. Sorry to disagree but way too many unanswered questions. We can not even clearly see behind the buckets or the connections to the tube cell. I could make a way more beleivable video than that and lie like hell to get investors just like he is but I prefer the high road.

Larry
    Disagreement is fine. (leads to clarity sometimes)
    I base my opinion on The series of videos, the Yahoo group, The interview/stories on PESWiki (the ex-partner interview was very interesting) and things i've seen with HHO unrelated to this. I'm not saying this is it for sure , im just saying keep an eye on this we may be surprised.

PS. You can see in the video where the meter leads are hooked directly to the battery (follow the leads in the first 40 seconds) through the meter to the PWM. (although that still does not mean they aren't hiding something somewhere else.)
    Also i think Adam was a non related third party Observer/helper who got on board through PWESiki for what ever that's worth.

Quote Originally Posted by H2OPWR View Post
    Rob, They will never prove you wrong. They will only prove you and I right. Just think for a second. If you had a vehicle running only on water. That s free energy falling fron the sky in the form of rain. Now you were able to drive 3000 miles on just water. Would you make a Youtube video looking for investors or would you grab your banker and take him for a ride. He would give you a key to his vault just for a chance to loan you any amount of money you wanted to get this on the market? You would only have to repay his loan and it would be all yours. Venture capatilists want part of the action not just interest. He is getting week minded greedy people to give him their money in hopes of getting even richer, Unfortunately there are too many folks outhere willing to take that chance.

Larry
    I no conspiracies are hard to beleive, but to think that there would be no interferance from outside forces for something with the potential to upset the marketplace like free/ultra cheap energy would have is naive IMO. Just look at Bloom Energy as an example. The Bloom Box would have never made it to market without one ULTRA big backer investing $500,000,000 and the 3 years of secrecy in order to protect its patent... and the Bloom Box is VERY expencives, and will only have a very small impact on energy market!
    Most inventors believe you cant even get a patent on a working free energy device because _______(fill in the blank).

When spot on flea control came out (Advantage, frontline...) for dogs and cats. My one pet store lost over $250,000 in sales due to the drop in other flea control products. That is what progress cost me on a simply little product like flee control.
    The guy who invented the smokeless cigarettes was giving 5 million dollars from tobacco just to sit on his invention for a while. Businesses, Banks ... do have motivation to stifle progress in some cases. The list is long with folks paid not to release stuff. Just saying not as straightforward as it seems to rock the world with free energy.

Fast Freddie's Work

I have been following this for a couple of months. Have been working on validating his work. I was able to talk with Fred on one occasion. We talked about the video about achieving "threshold". There are several things he doesn't say in the video that are relevant. He actually added KOH and I thought he said "Hydrogenated Lye". I am not familiar with that so wonder if he meant Hydrolyzed Lye. Also, the aluminum wire running from the bucket out of the picture was attached to an aluminum folding chair which was sitting on a rubber mat to insulate it from ground. He told me that it didn't work until both ingredients and connection to the chair was made. He said that the chair gathered ions from the air and that the combination of the chemicals, ions, etc produced tritium that powered the process. This is why in the video he talks about not wanting to find his assistants "playing tidilee winks with their hands in the bucket. Says he thinks there is about 80k volts in the water. Also, he said the PWM is set at 100HZ, which is a default setting with the jumper removed. You can get this PWM on ebay from a seller called Arizonavideo for about $100.
    Still doesn't prove anything, but thought you would be interested in the rest of the story. I am pretty close to having everything for replication. Will keep you posted.

Thanks for your insight Dstar

Please keep me posted about your progress. I must admit it is getting harder to stay optimismistic about this.

Replicating Fred Wells

I attempted to replicate the "Threshold test".
    Used all the same things (as far as I could tell).
    Summary:
    4 gal tap water in 5 gal bucket
    2 TBLS Hydrolyzed Lye, 2 tsp KOH
    Tube was 316L 7" inside, 6" outside. Appropriate wall thickness per future energy concepts website.
    Carriage bolt welded to inner tube at bottom and smoothed.
    Bolt welded to outer tube at base.
    Used nylon set screws to set tube spacing.
    Wrapped tubing set with alum wire which held up the tube in the bucket and also fastened to an alum folding chair sitting on a rubber mat. (ion collector according to Fred)
    Ran 12vdc through my ampmeter and then to the PWM. Used the same one Fred uses. Set at 100HZ DC Mod per Fred.
    Turned gain up until the unit reached 3 amps. Unit was bulbling away as expected. Turned gain up to max per Fred. Amps went above 20 and stayed.
    No decrease in current. Threshold not achieved.

On a side note, I am not sure about the Hydrolyzed Lye. Fred talked about using Hydrogenated Lye. If someone knows about that, please share.
    The fluid in his bucket was much thicker that anything I saw in mine.

And one other detail... the resulting gases were incredibly flammable when lit. Seemingly beyond any previous tests where it burned slower. Nothing scientific, just lighting them up and watching the results.

Thanks.

Another video that has some credibility. IMO http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dfUPB..._order list=UL

Zero FF had some interesting observations (under comments). Flame color in the previous video being orangish is one.

I certainly wish they tested this in a clearer environment directly to a gen-set would be best. with amps, volts...