Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Fast Freddy's latest video very convincing

I for one will wait for a better video... I can go into my shop right now and allow a cell to build 80psi and run a v-8 for 20 to 30 seconds...my concern is this guy showing a room full of people hho at high pressure... i have purposely put 50 psi in a tube and detonated it... not a pretty picture. This guy has sidestepped all my questions and never made it possible to verify other dodge...I personally think its a scam but hope its not...But to all who try to replicate be very carefull, hho at that kind of pressure is suicidal...just ask the poor soul who died in simi-valley last year....

Quote Originally Posted by higherpoweredh2o View Post
    I for one will wait for a better video... I can go into my shop right now and allow a cell to build 80psi and run a v-8 for 20 to 30 seconds...my concern is this guy showing a room full of people hho at high pressure... i have purposely put 50 psi in a tube and detonated it... not a pretty picture. This guy has sidestepped all my questions and never made it possible to verify other dodge...I personally think its a scam but hope its not...But to all who try to replicate be very carefull, hho at that kind of pressure is suicidal...just ask the poor soul who died in simi-valley last year....
    Yeah I have not seen enough to make me want to duplicate anything of his. Especially being that involved and costly. Ive seen some crazy numbers when it comes to over Faraday HHO stuff, but it was very different than what Freddy's doing. Some of these older HHO gurus are into some wild type of HHO production. i just dont know if Freddy is one of them.
    Hopefully if not Freddy some other HHO guru will step up one day varify and share (in that order).
    When you're one step ahead of the crowd you're a genius.
    When you're two steps ahead, you're a crackpot."

higherpoweredh2o

It looks like Freddy is getting some assistance from Square 1 Energy in finding the sweet spot for their Proto 7 cell. Sounds like a good match up in technologies. If all the fantastic talent at Square 1 can't get it performing as desired, it may be time for revisiting Proto 6. Which verson did you make?

I have been following this for a couple of months. Have been working on validating his work. I was able to talk with Fred on one occasion. We talked about the video about achieving "threshold". There are several things he doesn't say in the video that are relevant. He actually added KOH and I thought he said "Hydrogenated Lye". I am not familiar with that so wonder if he meant Hydrolyzed Lye. Also, the aluminum wire running from the bucket out of the picture was attached to an aluminum folding chair which was sitting on a rubber mat to insulate it from ground. He told me that it didn't work until both ingredients and connection to the chair was made. He said that the chair gathered ions from the air and that the combination of the chemicals, ions, etc produced tritium that powered the process. This is why in the video he talks about not wanting to find his assistants "playing tidilee winks with their hands in the bucket. Says he thinks there is about 80k volts in the water. Also, he said the PWM is set at 100HZ, which is a default setting with the jumper removed. You can get this PWM on ebay from a seller called Arizonavideo for about $100.
    Still doesn't prove anything, but thought you would be interested in the rest of the story. I am pretty close to having everything for replication. Will keep you posted.
    Personally guys, I think we have to take anything and everything Freddy says with a pinch of salt as he clearly doesn't have a clue what he's talking about. And I'm not just being cynical for the sake of it. For a start KOH is Potassium Hydroxide, or its laymans name, Caustic Potash, not Lye. Lye is Sodium Hydroxide (NaOH), or its laymans name Caustic Soda (not to be confused with Cream Soda!). So this simple blunder must surely put doubts in your mind about his education, knowledge and indeed his competence in science - all of which I feel adds up to very little!

Like many people I've been following the videos from the start and initially I was prepared to give the guy the benefit of the doubt - even though reason was screaming it was a hoax and Freddy a scammer.

Well it seems that Freddy has yet to show anything by way of proof or have anything independently verified (and I know of a few groups that have been in contact FF in order to to this, but have always been fobbed off with excuses).

Let's be honest here, most of his videos are an utter waste of time and quite pointless. The recent video that showed the truck running on gas for about 15 seconds, if anything, only serves to show that it does not work. What a ridiculous video to upload! And there's the dumb guy with the video constantly saying, the engines running on water... NO IT'S NOT, it's running on hydrogen!

The most interesting video of all is the 'threAshold' bucket video, but not enough detail is given and it looks like Freddy has just had a shave in the bucket which rather conveniently obscures our vision. Freddy says the cell is making its own electricity (which of course is utter nonsense) and also states in the following video (and contrary to what he apparently says in the quote above) that the aluminium wire hanging over the bucket is just a tie to hold the cell upright! I mean come on, 80,000V... and producing 'tritium'!

Freddy and his oppos are quite obviously waaay out of their depth when it comes to the science, and are undoubtably just making it up as they go along.

Why, if achieving so-called 'threshold' is the key (and it would have to be), is he pumping 200-odd amps through his cell? Why is this 'threshold' no longer been mentioned in the videos? And why has he apparently reverted to pointless brute force electrolysis? Something is now very amiss... and probably always has been.

I know of a few gullible folk who have donated generously to 'the cause'... and who are now starting to get a 'sinking' feeling.

This is going nowhere and Freddy is digging an ever-deeper hole from which he won't be able to clamber out of with any dignity. At least that's how I see it.
    Farrah

It's what you learn after you think you know it all that really counts!

Farrahday, I'm sorry your friends gave money to Freddy. Personally i don't understand why anyone would donate $$ when it has not been proven to have benefited anybody. I think experimenting with the info is a little different.

There videos have not gotten any clearer. There last video showing 12 MMW production test was still not a clear video. And while 12 MMW is fantastic by most standards, it would not be good enough to run a truck. (as they described) There first reported numbers added up to many times higher than 12 MMW so....
    Their excuse that "it was pressurized therefore it was more production than we showed measured" is wrong, if not a out right lie.

I'm still waiting to see what come out of the meeting with Square 1 Energy. The Square 1 Energy folks have a lot of experience with Over Faraday production. I hope they will share there opinions or better yet there results on this "Freddy cell".

Hi Roland

It isn't any of my personal friends that have donated monies to FF, rather just a few gullible people I'm acquainted with. It tends to be the religious folk and people totally uneducated in the science that fall for this sort of scam. The good - but naive - folk that blindly accept everything they are told without question, and take everyone at their word. Sad really.

A healthy dose of scepticism is no bad thing in this field of science and technology.

Yes, I had to laugh when Freddy justified the low gas output by saying it was compressed because it was under pressure! Clearly those lazy bubbles were under no pressure at all. He's really clutching at straws now!

I think Freddy's got big problems heading his way. Not only has his credibility with the educated taking some severe knocks, but the trust and faith his retarded fan club have put in him will soon begin to dissipate. The money donatees aside, even FFs devoted followers will only take so much fobbing-off before they turn on him!
    Farrah

Fast Freddy - Delusional Half-Wit?

And the bull**** continues... and continues...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vKH3Of-91Po

What is he playing at, lol. Probably the most pointless video yet. Surely can't be too long now before the **** hits the fan good and proper!
    Farrah

Quote Originally Posted by Roland Jacques View Post
    I no conspiracies are hard to believe, but to think that there would be no interference from outside forces for something with the potential to upset the marketplace like free/ultra cheap energy would have is naive IMO.
    Absolutely. (For the record hello I'm Tote new to the board). But, people often forget that just because there are conspiracy THEORIES doesn't mean there is no such thing as conspiracy and/or conspiracy FACT! Conspiracies have and do happen, often. Again the definition of conspiracy being: One or more people planning to do something in secret. If that is considered impossible in someones mind, they probably also believe producing HHO is as easy as lighting a lighter in a bucket of water. lol

Businesses, Banks ... do have motivation to stifle progress in some cases. The list is long with folks paid not to release stuff. Just saying not as straightforward as it seems to rock the world with free energy.
    Yes, there are so many hands in the energy pot that you aren't just stepping on a few peoples toes with free energy, you're draining the pocketbooks of kings and queens, rich and poor, and everyone inbetween who has investments in oil. Now, my personal opinion is: tough sh*t! You made a bad investment, and used a military industrial complex to make your investment seem like not so bad of an idea. When it comes to killing people to keep the flow of money coming in, that's where I draw the line. Without getting too much into my own philosophies because, really, who really gives a sh*t this is an HHO forum, (I mean honestly their my philosophies and even I hardly care for them really haha), but, even lunatics, (by ones perspective), deserve to live and move freely in my opinion, including the very lunatics, (by my perspective), who are suppressing the technology! Everyone likes money, and when we have an abundance of money, holy sh*t look out now... so I mean, I get it. We like having money! But again this is where the importance of business ETHICS come in. Technology suppression is a GREAT business strategy for oil companies, with holocaust like ethics...

By the way, watched the video. Not impressed. Never heard of this fast freddy guy but I'm certainly not ready to send the guy some money after watching that video...

More Info

Fred and the Square One team are pretty close to releasing a product.
    What I do know is that they are running the latest cell at 2.8 volts, 30 amps, and are getting about 458 hp at the wheels on a dyno. (with the truck they purchased for this purpose) That's less that 90 watts.

While it all sounds pretty far out there, it's close enough to release that it might be wise to hang in there to see the final product. That's what I plan on doing.