Thread: HHO directly into Fuel

hamcampro Guest

HHO directly into Fuel

I would assume everyone here has heard of vaporizers, or the charged water system. A process that I don't quite understand but basically pumps the hho into a seperate container of water (using the electrolyzer and an aquarium pump) which is then put alone in the car and sucked into the intake by using a bubbler. I've never tried it but my question is, if it can work like that, could we also take an electrolyzer & air pump and pump the hho into the cars tank of gas?

Once again I'm unclear as to the process of the vaporizer and am in no way a person that knows much about cars. Just want to put the question out there and see if anyone has already tried it or knows why not to.

xtremerydz Guest
    I think by doing that you would have a very explosive fuel tank. Due to the fact you would be pumping fuel and not air to your injectors/carburetor, so to that respect you would only be filling up the space not taken from the fuel with H-H-O. So you could imagine the repocusions if that were to catch a spark.

Quote Originally Posted by xtremerydz View Post
    I think by doing that you would have a very explosive fuel tank. Due to the fact you would be pumping fuel and not air to your injectors/carburetor, so to that respect you would only be filling up the space not taken from the fuel with H-H-O. So you could imagine the repocusions if that were to catch a spark.
    Exactly. The bubbler just acts as a flashback arrestor of sorts, and also traps steam and water vapor that the generator produces. If you could vaporize the gasoline and mix it with the HHO and keep it vaporized, then you may have something new and useful.

Ronjinsan Guest
    You would also be elligible to join the Taliban as a suicide bomber!

fuel

Quote Originally Posted by xtremerydz View Post
    I agree with the idea that the fuel tank might explode in that case because of over pumping the cooling system won't work effectively.

Insanity

You can get away with a small amount of static with gasoline, but add HHO to your tank, and that margin is gone ! HHO is quick to ignite then you have the gas to spread a flaming inferno. BAD IDEA...........
    As well most gas caps are ventilated, bye bye HHO.
    You'll do better vaporizing the fuel.

Umm, well now...........You do realize that this thread is from back in 2008, right?
    1998 Explorer 4x4, 4.0
    14 cell / 2 stack 6x9" drycell reactor 28%KOH dual EFIE, MAF enhancer, IAT & ECT controllers, 2.4 LPM @ 30 amps. 6.35 MMW http://reduceyourfuelbill.com.au/forum/index.php

Guess my two cents are too late!
    Its done right or its not done !
    Hail HHO.