Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

The proof is all there.. 150 miles driven on a quarter tank of gas that's approximately 550 miles to the tank full.

PS. I also add 1 ounce of acetone when I fill up at the pump

This technology really works, I must say I'm impressed with the results.

Side note - My electrolysis chamber is a scientific measuring beaker which has a stem for pouring liquids slowly.
I sealed the top with a sheet of stainless steel with two little holes drilled in the top for the wires it becomes air tight easily with a strip of duct tape wrapped around the top.. Sealed the area where the wires go inside with a little bit of plumbers putty (completely air tight).
The beaker is made of Pyrex glass and very strong, it can handle high temps. My electros are set up in 2 different clusters, one laterally at the bottom and one vertical suspended in the middle.

I encourage anyone who has any doubts about this technology to try it at home. Anyone with a little scientific background can do it.
(I'm 21 years old just got my GED.)
Clusters are set up +-+- (vertical) and -+- (lateral) it is a 7 plate system. I believe this unit is producing around 1 liter a minute, haven't tested that yet to be sure but it makes lotsa bubbles in the bubbler.

* just added mesh guard on the grill to prevent rocks/debris from damaging chamber