Thread: 2000 Corolla fuel mixture computer logarithm

2000 Corolla fuel mixture computer logarithm

Dang - I got carried away, forgot to ask what I came here hoping to find: does anybody happen to know what the sensor input logarithm for a 2000 Corolla 1.8 liter engine is. What numerical or other values does the computer co-ordinate in order to adjust mixture, how much does temperature, air density, and other factors contribute, and how is it related, in other words.

This seems to be a trade secret, and although I'm closing in on the equation, it's already become a bit of a pain. I've tried several automotive repair programs without luck. There must be a computer program that reads the computer set-up, then adjusts it when it's screwed up or flummoxed otherwise. Or do you just have always to buy a new one? Deep, dark, secret, it seems.

Good luck with that, Hal! I'm going to venture a guess that the information you're looking for is buried so deep that it would be all but impossible for the general public to acquire.
    1998 Explorer 4x4, 4.0
    14 cell / 2 stack 6x9" drycell reactor 28%KOH dual EFIE, MAF enhancer, IAT & ECT controllers, 2.4 LPM @ 30 amps. 6.35 MMW http://reduceyourfuelbill.com.au/forum/index.php

you might try http://mr2oc.com/forumdisplay.php?f=2

they have some knowledgable people that are able to help. And they are REALLY into their cars.

Thanks, gentlemen. Actually, I'm having a bit of fun, seeing if I can extrapolate-derive it by the trial & error, guessimate way. It has to follow the laws of physics, so there has to be a way to derive it. I'll also see what the people on the link "yikes" suggests have to say. Thanks again!