Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast

Thread: Strange feeling of measuring the circuits PLZ HELP!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by lhazleton View Post
    Chris0147, this may help you get better production.
    It will cause you many big bubblers.

LOL...Now that's Funny!

BTW, I saw that on some movie back in 1985

Thanks Chase. I want to buy the "Mr. Fusion" power supply to go with it, but it's out of my price range.
    1998 Explorer 4x4, 4.0
    14 cell / 2 stack 6x9" drycell reactor 28%KOH dual EFIE, MAF enhancer, IAT & ECT controllers, 2.4 LPM @ 30 amps. 6.35 MMW http://reduceyourfuelbill.com.au/forum/index.php

Thanks Chase. I want to buy the "Mr. Fusion" power supply to go with it, but it's out of my price range.
    Be sure to limit it to 1.21 KW volts! Another words, it will take a lightening bolt to power it!

I hear ya. I accidentally used too high a grade of Smack's TI coated Dilythium Chrystals once, and the damned thing made too many bubbliers and melted the wire tower in my high-tech mason jar 12MMW reactor!
    1998 Explorer 4x4, 4.0
    14 cell / 2 stack 6x9" drycell reactor 28%KOH dual EFIE, MAF enhancer, IAT & ECT controllers, 2.4 LPM @ 30 amps. 6.35 MMW http://reduceyourfuelbill.com.au/forum/index.php

Careful about them Dilythium Chrystals. I forget which planet(s) they are mined from.

I know, I know. They come from a group of Klingons circling Uranus.
    1998 Explorer 4x4, 4.0

All I can say about Chris is that somewhere, a village is missing it's idiot.
    But what can you expect from someone with the I.Q. of a retarded amoeba?
    Chris0147, this may help you get better production.
    It will cause you many big bubblers.
    I hear ya. I accidentally used too high a grade of Smack's TI coated Dilythium Chrystals once, and the damned thing made too many bubbliers and melted the wire tower in my high-tech mason jar 12MMW reactor!
    You are being a f***ing idiot right here .... As you're the only one guy in this forum that you have posts some of your STUPID comments without showing any respect to the society.

As firstly, I have find you as pretty damn annoying. You don't really know what the f*** you are on about, as you are making yourself looks like you are being a retard. What I have seen is you have posted a picture of that flux capacitor thing and some of your stupid comments I have already read which it didn't make any sense to me at all.

Getting a device will NOT help me to make a magic way to measure for the DC amps, so it sound to me that you didn't try to help but you are being REALLY STUPID!!!!!!!!!

You are playing games with me as you are having a laugh. I don't find this pretty funny enough to know from you as you being a f***ing idiot. I don't have much time left to waste as you are giving me a tosser and you are wasting my f***ing time by giving me some of your stupid jokes. I don't find this really funny...

It will NOT help me to do anything to fix my own problem. A guy who knows how to help someone enough to make them achieve by fixing their own problem, is pretty enough to know to have his own knowledge and experiment. So you aren't one of them. I know what I am trying to do, so I am not that stupid. I am not really surprise how pathetic you are.

You are making yourself looks like a child. That is why you are making yourself looks like an 12 years old, who loves to play games with other people and likes take the **** out of them to waste their time. You shouldn't have to posts your pathetic comments on my thread if you don't know how to help, so just stay out of my thread....

At least, I'd hope you may get this now as what I mean to be. So don't make yourself looks like a spacker with one of your pig head. That's why I have found you as pretty annoying. Show me some of your respect without having a laugh or playing games then I may forgive you unless you aren't being a retard once again...

wtf???????????
    1998 Explorer 4x4, 4.0

wtf???????????

Ya KNOW!!!! I was Looking for a R.O.F.L.M.A.O. Smiley, and was gonna fill the whole page with it. but, it's not here, so I just let it be...

It's Ok Lee...
    Chris just confirmed what we ALL already knew about you anyways...
    Shane's the GrOuPiDiOt...
    Now you're the FuXkInGiDiOt
    96 E-250 4.9L, 100,000 Miles.
    12.5 MPG Befor HHO
    16.5 (Best) after HHO.
    Modified Smack Gen I Cell.

85 BMW 524TD
    26-32MPH
    HHO Coming soon

A TOOL Is only as GOOD as it's operator. If the Operator DON'T KNOW How to work it, The TOOL WON'T WORK

Thanks, Brian. I could always count on you. Can I borrow your helmet? I can't find mine and I hurt my head today licking the short bus windows again.
    At least he spelled idiot right. I do see signs of improvement.
    1998 Explorer 4x4, 4.0