Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast

Thread: Strange feeling of measuring the circuits PLZ HELP!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by H2OPWR View Post
    Please folks, Why would anyone here try and help this idiot. Absolutely no one could be as inept as he is trying to be. He is just entertaining himself acting like this. If you doubt me go back and look at his first thread where he could not make little bubblers. Everyone including myself bent over backwards trying to help him. He kept ignoring good advice and insulted everyone. I must have answered 20 PM's trying to help and all I got was his obvious ****ty attitude. His only adjenda is entertainment. People like him are the reason that I changed my primary forum to Nicksrealm. There this idiot would not last 10 minutes and would be banned forever.

I am working on what will be my best device ever over at Nicksrealm. I would be here if idiots like Chris were not here to raise my blood pressure.

A couple years ago this forum was alive with good garage experimenters. The threads were helpful and useful. New members would actually take the time to at least research a little. The moderators were active and helpful. Then this stage transformed. We started attracting members like Chris and Richard who just entertain theirselves by being idiots at the expense of kind folks that want to help.

ANY MODERATORS AROUND!!!! People like Chris have driven me to take my newest and best ideas elsewhere. Take notice HHOFORUMS will end up with only active members like Chris unless someone takes an interest.

When is the last time someone here started a new thread with a new idea and got all the members working on the very reason for this forum. HHO! There are lots of good thoughtful members that I respect very much but just one Chris that goes uncontrolled offsets that enough to drive someone away. It saddens me to see this. I used to feel like this was home. Now I have run away from home and found a new home that is newer, fresher, and has structure. www.nicksrealm.com

Chris, It seems you have figured out what a tard is. Probably just looked in the mirror.

Now figure out what a Jackwagon is. One hint. It is not what you lift your Radioflyer off the ground to change a wheel is.

Im OUT!

Larry

Oh Jesus .... Don't you f***ing start with this **** again...

I can't believe how you have turned to become a f***ing tard once again when I turned up on this forum after I have a difficult situation this time.

As your behavior are f***ing disgusting to the society, That's why you have no respect with other people. You are pathetic in every way you are now, like you are being a f***ing miserable old twat. If I were knewing you, I would go to knock on your door and gives you some big shouts to make you shut up....

So why don't you shut the f*** up for a min, READ on my thread and LISTEN with the troubleshoot I have got. Stop moaning like a old scrubber!!!!!

As the first thread I have made, you are WRONG. I did not comment any offensive, but you came on my thread and started to give me some abusive. You are the only one who have started the ****, so don't get me wrong as I have already know that. Hope others will agree with me the way you're judging on people like ****!

You don't have any idea what my f***ing problem is, as I have got a different trouble than I had on the last time. This time I have got a very difficult situation, which I cannot be able to get the problem solve.

If you don't know what the hell is going on, then I suggests you to GO BACK AND READ my thread then maybe that might giving you an idea what it has been going on rather than giving me another same old ****!!!!!

I am glad to hear that you have moved to a new home, at least you can't have a go with me anymore so I will get peace and quiet. No more hear from you moaning at me like an old scrubber.

Seems how you have figured out who is a f***ing retard, maybe you can have a look in the mirror and tell me who is a f***ing tard. A old twat that is coming from you....

Quote Originally Posted by FuzzyTomCat View Post
    @ chris0147

How can anyone help when you post no results to your power measurements at all, it may be clear to you but not to us ?

Do you have a digital camera to upload photos of your experimental device ?

With the information you supplied to the HHO forum community, only a guess at best can be given you on what ever problem you may have.

Please be more specific on your inquires.

Thank You,
    Fuzzy

Yes I do, I had power measurement of 12.57v but the amps measurement are zero. So if you needs to see the pics, here its...

Hope you may know why I have receive zero measurement of DC amps.

Quote Originally Posted by chris0147 View Post

I know what I am trying to do, so I am not that stupid.

Yes Chris, I'm SURE you KNOW what you are TRYINGto do. The problem is You don't know
    HOW to do what you are TRYING to do.. Then when somebody TRYS to help you, Because YOU don't understand what it is they're telling you, That makes THEM The Idiots???? So yes Chris, Maybe "YOU AM THAT STUPID!!!"

Sure is FUNNY How YOU are the ONLY One around here that thinks all those Mentors IDIOTS.. Just YOU Chris... Why is that??? Is it ALL those Mentors are IDIOTS??? Or is it YOU that is the IDIOT???? Why is it Most of us can read your posts, read the Replys to your posts, and get a ROUGH Idea as to what your Problem is??? but YOU Can't figure it out???? Who's The IDIOT????
    The Only advice I'm going to offer from here on out it this...
    A TOOL Is only as GOOD as it's operator. If the Operator DON'T KNOW How to work it, The TOOL WON'T WORK. You've already pointed out SEVERAL TImes you "Can't Make Tiny Bubbles" By sending Power to your meter then to your Cell... So Ya know what, GO BACK TO Meter Reading 101 and Find Out WHY you can't Make Tiny Bubbles WITH The meter, but you CAN With out it...

A.M.F.Adious Martha Faulker[/LIST]
    96 E-250 4.9L, 100,000 Miles.
    12.5 MPG Befor HHO
    16.5 (Best) after HHO.
    Modified Smack Gen I Cell.

85 BMW 524TD
    26-32MPH
    HHO Coming soon

A TOOL Is only as GOOD as it's operator. If the Operator DON'T KNOW How to work it, The TOOL WON'T WORK

So don't make yourself looks like a spacker with one of your pig head. That's why I have found you as pretty annoying. Show me some of your respect without having a laugh or playing games then I may forgive you unless you aren't being a retard once again...
    AGAIN, WTF?
    Too bad this forum doesn't have a Klingon (or whatever his home planet is) translator. I can't understand half of his rant. Maybe there's someone in here that speaks douchebag that can help?
    1998 Explorer 4x4, 4.0
    14 cell / 2 stack 6x9" drycell reactor 28%KOH dual EFIE, MAF enhancer, IAT & ECT controllers, 2.4 LPM @ 30 amps. 6.35 MMW http://reduceyourfuelbill.com.au/forum/index.php

Quote Originally Posted by lhazleton View Post
    Thanks, Brian. I could always count on you. Can I borrow your helmet? I can't find mine and I hurt my head today licking the short bus windows again.
    At least he spelled idiot right. I do see signs of improvement.
    Hey, Come on brother, You know Me... I only Kick when you're already down...
    Ya, I'll borrow you my helmet... But, after my Last Post, I think I'm gonna be needin it back is short order...

R.O.F.L.M.F.A.O
    12.5 MPG Befor HHO
    16.5 (Best) after HHO.

85 BMW 524TD
    26-32MPH
    HHO Coming soon

A TOOL Is only as GOOD as it's operator. If the Operator DON'T KNOW How to work it, The TOOL WON'T WORK

You don't have any idea what my f***ing problem is,
    Oh, I think we ALL know what the problem is............
    1998 Explorer 4x4, 4.0
    14 cell / 2 stack 6x9" drycell reactor 28%KOH dual EFIE, MAF enhancer, IAT & ECT controllers, 2.4 LPM @ 30 amps. 6.35 MMW http://reduceyourfuelbill.com.au/forum/index.php

Quote Originally Posted by lhazleton View Post
    Oh, I think we ALL know what the problem is............
    Yup... It's all those FuXkInGiDiOt MeNtOrS... None of Yall know Jack about Chit..

OOOHHH, I think I resemble those words too... Did I say that out Loud?????
    12.5 MPG Befor HHO
    16.5 (Best) after HHO.

85 BMW 524TD
    26-32MPH
    HHO Coming soon

I can't believe how you have turned to become a f***ing tard once again when I turned up on this forum after I have a difficult situation this time.

As your behavior are f***ing disgusting to the society, That's why you have no respect with other people. You are pathetic in every way you are now, like you are being a f***ing miserable old twat. If I were knewing you, I would go to knock on your door and gives you some big shouts to make you shut up....

So why don't you shut the f*** up for a min, READ on my thread and LISTEN with the troubleshoot I have got. Stop moaning like a old scrubber!!!!!

As the first thread I have made, you are WRONG. I did not comment any offensive, but you came on my thread and started to give me some abusive. You are the only one who have started the ****, so don't get me wrong as I have already know that. Hope others will agree with me the way you're judging on people like ****!

You don't have any idea what my f***ing problem is, as I have got a different trouble than I had on the last time. This time I have got a very difficult situation, which I cannot be able to get the problem solve.

If you don't know what the hell is going on, then I suggests you to GO BACK AND READ my thread then maybe that might giving you an idea what it has been going on rather than giving me another same old ****!!!!!

I am glad to hear that you have moved to a new home, at least you can't have a go with me anymore so I will get peace and quiet. No more hear from you moaning at me like an old scrubber.

Seems how you have figured out who is a f***ing retard, maybe you can have a look in the mirror and tell me who is a f***ing tard. A old twat that is coming from you....
    Lee, I was not going to come back here again. This is your fault because of that e-mail.

Yes, Chris I know what your problem is. So does everyone else that has looked at your pictures The reason that I will not tell you is that if you ever get this thing going you are so stupid that you are going to hurt someone.

If I thought you would actually show up at my door I not only would give you my address but I would buy you a plane ticket. I can picture you standing at my door with three fingers on one hand and 6 on the other shouting at me.

Chris, I am just guessing here but I would bet that your family tree has about as many branches as a cat tail.

Larry
    2008 Nissan Frontier 4X4 Nismo. 12 MPG baseline with my normal commute and heavy stop and go daily driving. Generator installed and working on 3/29/2009

Up to 14.5 MPG with no enhancers. Still testing the effects of lots of HHO and no electronic enhancers.

R.O.F.L.M.F.A.O...

GOOD Eye Ben... I didn't catch that in that Pic....

Now, I think My new signature says it all....

This is TOO FUNNY....
    12.5 MPG Befor HHO
    16.5 (Best) after HHO.

85 BMW 524TD
    26-32MPH
    HHO Coming soon

Douche. Try searching for "ScooterDog" to see your fate little dick weasel.