Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Strange feeling of measuring the circuits PLZ HELP!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by lhazleton View Post
    we're pathetic ???????????????
    Yes, because you all are lazy and none of you take notice on here to help me out for the last 24 hours.

I have a very difficult situation to get it working correctly. As I hope that you are awake of this.

My problem is I can't be able to make the bubbles when I take the reading of the amps or volts at the same time. I can only make the bubbles if I use WITHOUT the multimeter.

I have tested the battery with the wires without connect to the spacks cell, so the wires did up the volts as the reading are 12.53v. I knew that the wires and the battery are fully working.

I have added KOH in the water already 6 times, but it doesn't help.

Here's example of what I have done to measure the current:

Battery positive post ---- clamp meter ---- hho positive plate strap
    Battery negative post ----------------- hho negative plate strap

And

Battery positive post ----------------- hho positive plate strap
    hho negative plate strap ------clamp meter------ Battery negative post

When I measured the current of amps while I connected from battery positive post to the clamp meter and then to the hho positive plate, I have got the range of amps between 0.98A and 1.00A. There are 3.34V. I have tried to connected the multimeter between from the hho negative plate strap to the battery negative post, I am still on the same boat.

Do you have any idea??

Thanks in advance.

Try this:
    Start your car. Attach jumper cables to the (+) & (-) connectors on your reactor. Attach the other end of the cables to the running car's battery. This will give you the exact electrical power required. Put the clamp meter around one of the cables. Can't be more simple.
    1998 Explorer 4x4, 4.0
    14 cell / 2 stack 6x9" drycell reactor 28%KOH dual EFIE, MAF enhancer, IAT & ECT controllers, 2.4 LPM @ 30 amps. 6.35 MMW http://reduceyourfuelbill.com.au/forum/index.php

No! No! No! I am NOT running the spacks cell on a car, as I have already said in my previous post that I am doing this for a EXPERIMENT, NOT RUNNING ON A CAR!!!! I have connected the multimeter between from the battery to the spacks cell. Not the car. Silly....

Do you know why I get NO bubbles when I take the reading between the battery positive post to the hho positive scrap??

I have tried between the hho negative scrap to the battery negative post. I am still on the same boat as there is no bubbles.

Have already added KOH into the water 6 times. Did not helped.

Any idea why I get no bubbles when I take the reading of the current??

You can't run a multimeter within, as part of, the circuit itself.
    1998 Explorer 4x4, 4.0
    14 cell / 2 stack 6x9" drycell reactor 28%KOH dual EFIE, MAF enhancer, IAT & ECT controllers, 2.4 LPM @ 30 amps. 6.35 MMW http://reduceyourfuelbill.com.au/forum/index.php

so how can i measure the current of amps?

As I am sure that people are doing this as it should works for me.

Any idea?

Even though you're not going to be using it in a car, the way I told you to use jumper cables is best, unless you have a good 120vac variable D.C. power supply.
    1998 Explorer 4x4, 4.0

Chris0147: Watch the attitude or nobody will EVER help you! Nobody here is getting paid and nobody here owes you anything.

Your situation seems simple enough. You are connecting two cables from your battery to your cell. Forget your meter for a second. Are you getting any production? If not then you either have a bad battery or a bad connection somewhere. There is nothing else to check or no other magical answer. If you are getting production but lose it when you use your meter, then something is wrong with your meter or you need to learn to use it.

Quote Originally Posted by lhazleton View Post
    Even though you're not going to be using it in a car, the way I told you to use jumper cables is best, unless you have a good 120vac variable D.C. power supply.
    Lee, I will tell this Jackwagon where to hook the jumper cables and it won't be to his cell. We have all been down this road with this tard. He drove everyone nuts with his PM's and attitude problem.

Larry
    2008 Nissan Frontier 4X4 Nismo. 12 MPG baseline with my normal commute and heavy stop and go daily driving. Generator installed and working on 3/29/2009

Up to 14.5 MPG with no enhancers. Still testing the effects of lots of HHO and no electronic enhancers.

Sorry for the bad language, but I've lost patience.

No I did not get any production. So should I check another battery to see if I could get it working again??

If I try another battery but did not get any production, then I must have a bad connection?

However, I have tested the wires, I found that they are all working fine. The connection is not failed.

Strange?

@Larry: I think you're being pathetic right here. How can I be a tard when I am having trouble with the connection?

I think you are being idiot in here. I have got a very difficult situations, as I have never dealt with it before.

I can't be able to fix my own problem as I can't make make any bubbles unless I uses WITHOUT multimeter.

If you were me, you will be very frustrating and you will never understand of the trouble you would get.

You should give me an advice nicely instead of being rude in here.