Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Strange feeling of measuring the circuits PLZ HELP!!!!

Larry,
    I was wondering how long you could hold out this time.
    Nowhere as long as a few months ago!!!! LOL!
    Just waiting for Shane to pop in............
    1998 Explorer 4x4, 4.0
    14 cell / 2 stack 6x9" drycell reactor 28%KOH dual EFIE, MAF enhancer, IAT & ECT controllers, 2.4 LPM @ 30 amps. 6.35 MMW http://reduceyourfuelbill.com.au/forum/index.php

Quote Originally Posted by chris0147 View Post
    @Larry: I think you're being pathetic right here.

You should give me an advice nicely instead of being rude in here.
    Chris - Larry is the LAST guy you want to challenge in this forum. He has done more to further this cause than almost anyone. What don't you get, you have already insulted people here by being rude. Others including myself have been trying to help you but to be honest it is very hard to follow what you are asking most of the time. Can I assume that you don't speak English as your main language?

Your question HAS been answered. Yes, try a second battery if you don't get any production after hooking it up directly. Check and re-check all of your connections. Come on man this part of it is not rocket science. Just try something other than insulting your one possible hope for help. It's called tact, LEARN IT! Here is the definition for you:

Tact: a keen sense of what to say or do to avoid giving offense; skill in dealing with difficult or delicate situations.

@Larry: I think you're being pathetic right here. How can I be a tard when I am having trouble with the connection?

I think you are being idiot in here. I have got a very difficult situations, as I have never dealt with it before.

I can't be able to fix my own problem as I can't make make any bubbles unless I uses WITHOUT multimeter.

If you were me, you will be very frustrating and you will never understand of the trouble you would get.

You should give me an advice nicely instead of being rude in here.
    Please folks, Why would anyone here try and help this idiot. Absolutely no one could be as inept as he is trying to be. He is just entertaining himself acting like this. If you doubt me go back and look at his first thread where he could not make little bubblers. Everyone including myself bent over backwards trying to help him. He kept ignoring good advice and insulted everyone. I must have answered 20 PM's trying to help and all I got was his obvious ****ty attitude. His only adjenda is entertainment. People like him are the reason that I changed my primary forum to Nicksrealm. There this idiot would not last 10 minutes and would be banned forever.

I am working on what will be my best device ever over at Nicksrealm. I would be here if idiots like Chris were not here to raise my blood pressure.

A couple years ago this forum was alive with good garage experimenters. The threads were helpful and useful. New members would actually take the time to at least research a little. The moderators were active and helpful. Then this stage transformed. We started attracting members like Chris and Richard who just entertain theirselves by being idiots at the expense of kind folks that want to help.

ANY MODERATORS AROUND!!!! People like Chris have driven me to take my newest and best ideas elsewhere. Take notice HHOFORUMS will end up with only active members like Chris unless someone takes an interest.

When is the last time someone here started a new thread with a new idea and got all the members working on the very reason for this forum. HHO! There are lots of good thoughtful members that I respect very much but just one Chris that goes uncontrolled offsets that enough to drive someone away. It saddens me to see this. I used to feel like this was home. Now I have run away from home and found a new home that is newer, fresher, and has structure. www.nicksrealm.com

Chris, It seems you have figured out what a tard is. Probably just looked in the mirror.

Now figure out what a Jackwagon is. One hint. It is not what you lift your Radioflyer off the ground to change a wheel is.

Im OUT!

Larry
    2008 Nissan Frontier 4X4 Nismo. 12 MPG baseline with my normal commute and heavy stop and go daily driving. Generator installed and working on 3/29/2009

Up to 14.5 MPG with no enhancers. Still testing the effects of lots of HHO and no electronic enhancers.

Very nicely put, Larry.
    1998 Explorer 4x4, 4.0
    14 cell / 2 stack 6x9" drycell reactor 28%KOH dual EFIE, MAF enhancer, IAT & ECT controllers, 2.4 LPM @ 30 amps. 6.35 MMW http://reduceyourfuelbill.com.au/forum/index.php

All I can say about Chris is that somewhere, a village is missing it's idiot.
    But what can you expect from someone with the I.Q. of a retarded amoeba?
    1998 Explorer 4x4, 4.0

Chris0147, this may help you get better production.
    It will cause you many big bubblers.
    1998 Explorer 4x4, 4.0

CAN ANYONE ****ING HELP ME PLZ??

I AM STILL HAVING TROUBLE OF MEASURE THE CURRENT IN AMPS. I HAVE TRIED TO MEASURE IN DIFFERENT WAYS, E.G:

Battery positive post ---- clamp meter ---- hho positive plate strap
    Battery negative post ----------------- hho negative plate strap

AND

Battery positive post ------------------ hho positive plate strap
    Battery negative post -------clamp meter------ hho negative plate strap

I AM IN THE SAME BOAT.

24 HOURS VIA NO REPLY OR RESPONSE, YOU ALL ARE PATHETIC!!!!!

COME ON, AND HELP!!!!!
    @ chris0147

How can anyone help when you post no results to your power measurements at all, it may be clear to you but not to us ?

Do you have a digital camera to upload photos of your experimental device ?

With the information you supplied to the HHO forum community, only a guess at best can be given you on what ever problem you may have.

Please be more specific on your inquires.

Thank You,
    Fuzzy

have you check the plate and see if they need cleaning, What about your concentration of ectrolytes, Mybe you dont have enough thats why it's not producing gas. If there's no gas there's no current

you cant not use a multimeter. You are supposed to use a 12v amp meter made for car because it aloud the current to pass thru without overheating or you can a s multimeter with the ring that goes around the wire you want to measure

Waterbugs,
    Don't even bother. This guy's a total dipsh*t and doesn't listen to anyone anyway. He gets his rocks off showing the world what a moron he is.
    1998 Explorer 4x4, 4.0