Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: HHO on HIGH Mileage Toyota???

HHO on HIGH Mileage Toyota???

Will HHO help or hurt a engine over 100,000 miles on it??? My dad has a 05 Toyota Sienna and wants to install HHO. But he has 100K miles on it.

Has anyone put HHO on a Toyota motor or anything with over 100K miles on it?? How has it held up??
    1997 GMC Savana 1500 5.7L (130,000 miles)

Just make sure Dad knows about bubblers & scrubbing the gas before it reaches any aluminum. Other than that there is no reason based on the odometer that he shouldn't use HHO on it. 100,000 is not really considered a high mileage engine any more is it? As long as it has been taken care of with oil changes and other maintenance properly attended to it will be just fine. I have over a quarter million miles on my truck and it loves HHO. Do, however, be sure he knows to compensate for the vehicles engine management system with a quality EFIE, otherwise he's just wasting his money on a HHO system.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Good advice, Gus.
    I didn't install my first HOD system until my truck had 135,000 miles on it. After 50,000+ miles, it's still in good shape
    1998 Explorer 4x4, 4.0
    14 cell / 2 stack 6x9" drycell reactor 28%KOH dual EFIE, MAF enhancer, IAT & ECT controllers, 2.4 LPM @ 30 amps. 6.35 MMW http://reduceyourfuelbill.com.au/forum/index.php

I installed my first HHO system on my chevy truck with 307K miles! Your engine will like it!

Quote Originally Posted by koya1893 View Post
    I must be the BIGGEST IDIOT in here, I pruchase an 2009 F-150 brand new just so I can challenged myself with the modern fuel system with the wide band.

Not to hijack the thread either but I don't remember if you got any good mileage results on that 09' F150?

Once I finish with the final design of the trucker cell I'm building and I will entertain you all with pics it will be going on New trucks with DPF filters and WILL require EFIE's. So, I'm going at with some nervousness because these companies are expecting some positive results. Mike at Fuel Saver is expecting more calls from me...LOL!

Chase

Where can I get a reasonable priced good EFIE??? And what does it exactly do??

http://www.fuelsaver-mpg.com

Loaded with information so sit back and soak it in.

Thanks, that really helps.

Quote Originally Posted by koya1893 View Post
    Initially I was getting 16 mpg on stop and go 40 mph on my way to work. Then I re-designed the cell and increase output to 3 lpm and played with the rear EFIE, went up to 18 mpg the same driving condition. A lot of veriables are involve, sorry I think this where I stop. Highwat is at 25 mpg doing 75 mph and at times 80 mph.

I work with Mike a lot at Fuel Saver, he will guide you to the correct path with your EFIE needs. His new Dual Wide band EFIE is perfect for new cars.
    If you get that good of mileage at 75-80 then I think I will stick with the 350 in my burb. Right now, I'm gathering parts to do a diesel swap (6.5 turbo conversion) and it would get better mileage but will sacrifice other areas like acceleration and dependability because those engines had some issues if they are not taken care of.

Chase

High Mileage Toyota

My 1998 Toyota Corolla LE just turned 200K. In October 2008 I had an HHO system installed on it and the car continues to run great. I've been posting my fillups every week for the last two years on www.fuelly.com and I continue to compare my mileage results with other Corollas. The HHO has definitely made a difference. In summertime, on flat stretches of road, at 55 MPH, I have seen mileage figures of up to 55 mpg.