Thread: Slava @ 3rdbrakeflasher

Slava @ 3rdbrakeflasher

No answer from him in 3 weeks... do somaone know if something have happen to him or his company !?

Tryed all his emails + leaving message... whit no luck..

Have tryed to contact him maby 20 times trow emails and calls..

If i dont revice any answer from slava @ 3rdbrakeflasher on a coupel of days , I have no other choice than to complaint this to Paypal to help me to be refund for items I dont recive.

It is not serious buisness to not give costumers a answer on preliminary delivery on 35days! not a word from him..

My order is worth almost 1000$

Its sad becouse his products seems very nice, but I dont feel this is a serious company.

And this is very bad publicity for 3rdbrakeflasher..

Of cource, if hi now answers my and explain what happend and can show that his going to send my items very soon, in that cause i will erase this thread.

I have been doing business for Slava for some time, and I'm also having problems getting a hold of him. So much so that I'm beginning the search for a new supplier.

The last time I talked to him he was working on a new design, and seemed real up beat. This is really strange.

Steve
    1991 Plymouth Acclaim 3L V6.
    1 dry cells with nineteen 6"x8" 316L ss plates, driven by constant current PWM set at 35 amps (13.3V at PWM). 28% KOH electrolyte. Total measured output 2.5 lpm. Mileage went from 18 to 26 mpg, all city driving (44% increase). EFIE set at .370 and I still need to play with ignition timing.

Jwh and Steve,

I too purchased three PWM's from flasher and they are nice but when I called for questions....no answer, even after a couple of attempts.

I have supplier now who has a heavy duty digital PWM that can chain linked for more current capacity. I like to deal with him because I can he's available when I need assistance.

When it comes to doing business and a problem arises, they need to be there to answer the phone.

Chase

really pity that 3rdbrakeflasher dont have time to answer us, products seems professional and nice.. hi maby is sick or something..

I also own my own buisness here in Sweden and are selling HOD systems to the Swedish market, but its tough when that last component dosent arrive and costumers are wating.

I have also been force to look at other suppliers of similar digital pwm systems and defie..

I have tested one company now.. I pray to good that they dont rip my off.

astrocady and b1jetmech can you guys recommend any serioues company how sell similar digiatal constant current pwm systems and digital efie?

Just send PM really appreciate the help.

3rdbrakeflasher had some personal issues and could not answer emails or send my order..

I have been refound for my order.

I hope hi is back in buisness really soon

(moderator erase thread)