Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Help!!!!

Help!!!!

Ok first timer here...first post actually.I have been trying to learn all that i can about HHO but as you know on the net some info is good and some bad.I want to install a unit on my 97 dodge dakota that will help me save on gas as i comute to work five hours twice a week.Anyway i looked on the web and found a plethra of info but it is overwhelming to say the least.I found a company called Kemco that sells kits on ebay,hydro extra which sells kits as well. Some are wet cells , some dry cells, some say i nead a DEMSE some say an o2 extender wil suffice.I am going crazy trying to figure it all out.I have a good back ground with building things and have experimented with wind energy.So i am no stranger to the garage.I would like to get started and see were i can take the technology from there.IE run a generator or other small engine equipment maybe even use for heating some day.
    Can anyone point me in the right direction as to a place i can get started with a kit for my truck , and what i will need demse no demse so confusing.

If you provide a link to your choices, we could better help.

Dry cell have advantages over MOST wet cells.

O2 extender have been known to work but i would not bet on it. Every car is different, my GMC needs Map sensor enhancer (along with O2 EFIE) to adjust A/f ratio. And i needed a frequency type that are only made buy a few.

What kind of car?
    When you're one step ahead of the crowd you're a genius.
    When you're two steps ahead, you're a crackpot."

here are two of the systems i have been looking at:

http://hydro-extra.webs.com/apps/webstore/

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...=STRK:MEWAX:IT

any help to get off in the right direction would be most appreciated I believe this technology is very good and has the potential to solve alot of problems.I think with some work we can use wind or solar for the current to generate the gas giving minimum storage and more on demand systems to give very cheap energy.The world has been held hostage for to long by the oil cartels and governments who harbor terrorists.

Neither is worth crap. They're both wet cell designs. The 'kempco' ones are a real joke. The cost about $10 to build yourself. Both will draw amperage, make steam, and do nothing else.
    You need a drycell reactor to do anything.
    As Roland stated, you need to post the particulars about your truck.
    1998 Explorer 4x4, 4.0
    14 cell / 2 stack 6x9" drycell reactor 28%KOH dual EFIE, MAF enhancer, IAT & ECT controllers, 2.4 LPM @ 30 amps. 6.35 MMW http://reduceyourfuelbill.com.au/forum/index.php

i have been unemployed for about three months ( lost a great 75,000 a year job decommissioning nuclear vit facility ) anyway the family is in dire straits.I will be starting a new job in albany ny in three weeks ,but the drive is around 5 hours so i will be making the trip twice a week.I have a 97 dodge dakota with a 318 V8 4x4.
    i have been reading about this technology for a while i figured this would be a great time to start experimenting ,but as i said i have read alot and most it is contradictive at best.I just want to take care of my family and save money.I am interested beyond that as well. like i said i am a part time experimentor in my garage as me and my son like to build cool things to save time and money we have built solar ovens and wind turbines.
    If anyone can point me to a system that would work for my truck or perhaps some instructions for building and installing such a system i would be forever grateful

Yet another interesting "kit" this one has this jazzy flash chip not sure what to make of that.see what i am, saying there is a ton of stuff out there what to believe and what not to believe.What is worth a crap and what is junk.

Quote Originally Posted by bullheads101 View Post
    Yet another interesting "kit" this one has this jazzy flash chip not sure what to make of that.see what i am, saying there is a ton of stuff out there what to believe and what not to believe.What is worth a crap and what is junk.
    For kit's, like the previous posters stated if it's a wet cell they are inefficient if it's a dry cell that's what you want. The wet cells are just glorified scince classroom demonstrators. Wouldn't want them jiggling under the hood of your car PLUS they short out with the exposed edges of plates.

I don't know about those "flash" chips because I prefer "piggy back" like an EFIE. If your HHO system shuts down and you continue to drive with the "flash" chip it could problematic.

Go to http://www.fuelsaver-mpg.com and read up on EFIE's so you can learn to manipulate the vehicle's computer to work with a good HHO system.

Chase

Quote Originally Posted by bullheads101 View Post
    I will be starting a new job in albany ny in three weeks ,but the drive is around 5 hours so i will be making the trip twice a week.
    No sh*t? My newspaper (Kingston, NY) is shutting down the production end on Dec. 5th and relocating to Troy, NY. If you're not familiar, it's just a bit northeast of Albany.
    1998 Explorer 4x4, 4.0
    14 cell / 2 stack 6x9" drycell reactor 28%KOH dual EFIE, MAF enhancer, IAT & ECT controllers, 2.4 LPM @ 30 amps. 6.35 MMW http://reduceyourfuelbill.com.au/forum/index.php

Quote Originally Posted by lhazleton View Post
    No sh*t? My newspaper (Kingston, NY) is shutting down the production end on Dec. 5th and relocating to Troy, NY. If you're not familiar, it's just a bit northeast of Albany.
    yeah i kind of know were it is.I live about 40 minutes south of buffalo so i have got a drive twice a week,but jobs,any jobs, are no were to be found around here and good ones...forget about it.I have been doin nuclear and hazard waste clean up for the past 8 years which is good $.Other than that i Do asbestos work which is also good money , but it is all tied to the construction industry and fall and winter those jobs go away.So i will have to bite he bullet and go on the road until at least spring when the asbestos work opens up again. Then i can jump into a company.I have been lookin at HHO for a while but really became interested when i found out i was goin on the road and drivin 5 hours one way twice a week.The price just ramped up to $3.18 a gallon for gas.Killin me.Got 6 kids, 5 at home.so I gotta do what i gotta do. to take care of my family.

Quote Originally Posted by koya1893 View Post
    I've offered my system to several experimenters. Okay, 318 in liter that woudl be around 5.0, therefore you will need at least 2.5-3 lpm of HHO. My system I use on my F-150 is suitable for that. Here's the dimention for you to find some room for.

Entire dimention
    cell= 4" X 12" X 2 1/2"

Bubblers= 10" X 2" PVC pipe X2

Reservoir = 4" x 6" x 7"

So if you get some material to mock up these components size and find room inside the engine bay or even in front of the radiator let me know and I will reveale to you my madness as I know what you are going through. I left a six figure income for six Months to follow through this HHO stuff now I am back to work with similar income if not better. I can help where I can. Do a seafch on some of the post I've answered or I started some will have a photo of my system or just go here www.hydrogen-tek.com I have not updated the site for awhile but it will give you some idea.

By the way contact Mike at fuel saver and ask him about the wiring diagram for your truck and the EFIE for it. You'll have to provide that I can even talk to him to give it to you for my prize if that would help even more. He is great helping with EFIE I only use his EFIE.
    I tried to send you a PM but it dosn't show in sent items did you get it ?