Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Running lean and Hot-vapor technology

Smokeys valveless design had more to do with thermodynamics than anything else to make it work
    Without a doubt you're correct.

Combustion temp's are limited in part to the "Red-Hot Exhaust Valve" sticking into the mix.

All the hoopla about vaporized fuel is fine, you still have to contend with the ignition temperature @ X/psi compression..
    One of the aspects of fully vaporized fuel, is the left over solids that are present in all fossil fuels, this makes for a cleaner burn.

I'm sure everyone here knows that the fuel accounts for the vast majority of oil contamination.
    Propane, though less BTU's per lb, when used with a good synthetic oil [not pseudo-synthetic] requires No Oil changes. Provided the air filtration system is clean.

I think Smokey was BS'ing us about his compression ratios as well as some of the other "data" he released.
    This, IMHO, was just "smokescreen" for his real breakthrough, no valves.

Imagine the reduction in rotational resistance without all the valvetrain components.

Quote Originally Posted by Richard Cranium View Post
    This, IMHO, was just "smokescreen" for his real breakthrough, no valves.

Imagine the reduction in rotational resistance without all the valvetrain components.
    Yeah i can see that.

For the same type of reasoning i see the MYT motor (Tiny Yet Massive motor). as being a phenomenal concept motor. No valve train AND no Linear to Rotary power conversion! edit, Forgot to add, it has the advantages of acting like a 2 stroke...

Suppose to have some news on it soon on it's going to market. We shall see.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qfE8e...eature=related
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BbOmU...eature=related
    When you're one step ahead of the crowd you're a genius.
    When you're two steps ahead, you're a crackpot."

Man, I wish I had DSL or Cable or Satellite, anything but this 3k/sec dial up.

I'll google it anyway for text.

thanks
    Doc

Got a link, here ya go for anyone else on 20-Mule Team dial-up from the show "Death Valley Days"

Anyone who remembers that show is like me OLD

http://peswiki.com/index.php/Directo...y_(MYT)_Engine

Quote Originally Posted by chevymike View Post
    this guy was running EGT's at 2600 deg F.
    Im sorry,i must have missed that. I've gone back and still can't find these EGT numbers. Do you no where you saw this?

Chevymike why did you delete all your posts?

You had some interesting thoughts, i was still prossessing some of them.

Quote Originally Posted by Roland Jacques View Post
    Chevymike why did you delete all your posts?

You had some interesting thoughts, i was still prossessing some of them.
    Sorry, I had to delete them. I got a lot of life ahead of me and I'm going to improve on that design, can't have that info on the internet for everyone to see. For some reason it seems like no one else has figured it out yet. I'm actually going to use hho to lean out the gas even more, make more mileage and more power.

But what I can say is smokey's design didn't take advantage of the cooling properties of the iron/steel. Only of the heat properties of the engine. Use both, and it will be irresistible to manufacturers. The other thing I can say is he didn't use fuel injection, or make any effort to use it. I mean he wasn't using a ceramic engine there wasn't really a need to run that hot at all times. I'm going to improve on his design, with an option to switch to a 'high mileage' mode and make about 1.5 times the mileage and power he was making. As well as a 'power' mode that would make awful gas mileage but have 400-500hp on tap.

The 'high mileage' mode would use supplemental fuel in hho to lean out the charge even more using less gasoline. Theres a lot of variables that go into that I'm actually trying to work my head around getting exact standard amounts of h2 and o2 out of the hho system. And I have a few ideas to make the system completely stable and safe, I see a lot of people blowing up these tanks and things. But I don't know that much about these kits and cells that yall design.

I think that would be 2 sort of revolutionary designs, with one older one that no one seems to be able to figure out except me, so it will take a while. And I know I cant start for about 4 years. Its just life getting in the way.