Thread: HHO Engine

HHO Engine

Okay so on the internet and on this website they say that to run a 5 hp motor would take 500-1000 LPH which equals around 15-20 LPM. Also they say that a normal engine will not run correctly do to the timing needed to be delayed so it causes blow back . Well i have a 5 hp engine and i have a friend that can delay the timing and a hho cell that can make 20-25 LPM . i haven't delayed my engine yet because im trying to figure everything out on paper before i miss with the engine . so the question is will it work and well are my mistakes ? Please get back to me ASAP thank you

Id like to know how you plan to do change the timing also.
    I have heard they make crankshaft extension (thingies) that are keyed differently for different timings. I here that Go-karts racers use them but most of them just advance timing. i guess you could machine one.

To answer your question. Yes, you should not have any problem running your 5hp on 15-25 LPM of HHO.

You can probably run it on a good bit less if you go direct to the intake and restrict fresh air. If you want try that you need to take some extra precautions.
    When you're one step ahead of the crowd you're a genius.
    When you're two steps ahead, you're a crackpot."