Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Is this test real ??

Is this test real ??

Here's a video maybe worth looking at. No real details other than an explanation from another who says 6 LPM at 900 watts.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fSe94...reply_received

It looks like rectifided 120 DC which make no sense. I can only imagine one way this could be possible.

It looks like the gen-set ignition coil is driven an other power source. it also looks like this ignition is very modified.
    When you're one step ahead of the crowd you're a genius.
    When you're two steps ahead, you're a crackpot."

LOL Ben........Yeah, none of us are using E/Lyte anymore.
    When I assemble my reactor, I just coat the plates with magic fairy dust.
    1998 Explorer 4x4, 4.0
    14 cell / 2 stack 6x9" drycell reactor 28%KOH dual EFIE, MAF enhancer, IAT & ECT controllers, 2.4 LPM @ 30 amps. 6.35 MMW http://reduceyourfuelbill.com.au/forum/index.php

Quote Originally Posted by koya1893 View Post
    Did I missed something in the video. I saw two big cell and an exit hose, but nothing that appeared to be the supply hose to feed the cell. Am I to believed the cells were making HHO without any solution and it was supplying enough to run the generator.

Is this something new we have not tried, "Dry Cell" literally dry and produce HHO. Have I been gone from this that long that I missed it. someone educate this "olde guy".
    I was thinking the same thing. Any time i see a cell parallel with a reservoir i assume the cell is part dry. Then this one with no return...

But in this case if it was hooked up to a return, and the reservoir did not have enough head pressure, it would be worse because the back pressure of the gas can lower the cell fluid level.
    So if your reservoir has to be parallel or not high enough for good pressure differential, it is better that the returns is not hooked up for a quick test. You can think of it just like a wet cell. It's not a big deal for testing a normal cool running cell for a short time.

Those look like hot cells,(not knowing how many plate there are) they could be steam generators. Maybe 4 or 5 volts per gap a cell running less than full. With that I'd think making 6 lpm at 900 watts would is normal range, but what, 90% or so could be steam.

I think Zero FF pointed to the most obvious possable explation "could there be some HC fuel in the cells?"

Latest Demonstration, IMO Convincing but not informative.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cMlci...layer_embedded

Some more
    Videos of his cell
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pSknO...layer_embedded

Any reactor will run without a reservoir for some time slowly using up the water. If there is no balance holes there will be no current leakage or at least next to none. The problem is the hotter center cells with go dry before the others.

900 watts for 6 lpm is nothing that great anymore. I know of someone claiming 80 watts per liter. Now that is hard to swallow. What is alarming is that 6 lpm is enough to run this ice. There is a lot of controversy surrounding this video. The fact that they will not let the exhaust to be analyzed and have canceled demonstration appointments at the last minute throw a red flag. Time will help clear things up one way or another.
    "Democracy is two wolves and a lamb deciding what to have for dinner. Liberty is a well-armed lamb."

ONE Liter per minute per 10 amps which just isn't possible Ha Ha .

Some things appear clearer to me in this latest video.

1. The ignition is run on a separate power 12 volt battery (so still not a closed run)
    2. Good ignition timing control.
    3. The intake looks to be 100 % Browns Gas no ambient air is going in. This seems to be what others also do when trying to run a Engine with Minimum Browns Gas. I think the VE is greatly reduced, more than full choke would do.
    Personally i wonder how that much Negative pressure/vacuum on the cell actually changes the Brown Gas composition. Maybe more energized steam than HHO. Anyway it was worth looking at.

i might be wrong but there is one thing,generators are 2 stroke right? same as landscaping machines ? which mean they use gas + oil, oil gives you lubrication inside the cylinder , so how HHO gas is lubricating?

The valve that he adjusts is a crude carb at least that is my take on it. He is adjusting the amount of air. Looks like a needle valve. I could be wrong.
    "Democracy is two wolves and a lamb deciding what to have for dinner. Liberty is a well-armed lamb."

ONE Liter per minute per 10 amps which just isn't possible Ha Ha .

Quote Originally Posted by linkintiger View Post
    i might be wrong but there is one thing,generators are 2 stroke right? same as landscaping machines ? which mean they use gas + oil, oil gives you lubrication inside the cylinder , so how HHO gas is lubricating?
    No, that one is a 4 stroke.
    Most all Gen-sets are 4 stroke, I have seen only one small 2 stroke.