Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: To Chris the LIAR

To Chris the LIAR

Chris, you are a LIAR. You told us you understand electricity. You do NOT understand it at all. When I was seven years old I know that you can not measure current like you show in the photograph. To measure amps, all current must flow THROUGH the amp meter, NOT along side of it. I have marked your photograph to show you how to connect the meter. For amp measurement, all of the electricity flow must go THROUGH the meter. The meter must be a part of the circuit. Do you understand? MAKE SURE you have the probes in the proper holes in the meter. MAKE SURE you have the meter set for DC AMPS x100. I fear you have already ruined the meter. GET A BOOK ABOUT UNDERSTANDING BASIC ELECTRICITY!! You have NO business trying to do HHO yet. You must understand the basics first. I will make a post to you with the photo.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Gus,
    I don't think Chris is here any longer to see your artistic reply.
    1991 Plymouth Acclaim 3L V6.
    1 dry cells with nineteen 6"x8" 316L ss plates, driven by constant current PWM set at 35 amps (13.3V at PWM). 28% KOH electrolyte. Total measured output 2.5 lpm. Mileage went from 18 to 26 mpg, all city driving (44% increase). EFIE set at .370 and I still need to play with ignition timing.

Really, Gus..........Get with it!
    TeknikL banned his retarded ass the other day.....
    1998 Explorer 4x4, 4.0
    14 cell / 2 stack 6x9" drycell reactor 28%KOH dual EFIE, MAF enhancer, IAT & ECT controllers, 2.4 LPM @ 30 amps. 6.35 MMW http://reduceyourfuelbill.com.au/forum/index.php

This kid send my so crasy emails, so I suspec that hi had torettes syndrom hehe

Quote Originally Posted by jwhhopower1978 View Post
    This kid send my so crasy emails, so I suspec that hi had torettes syndrom hehe
    Ignore him and hopefully he'll go away and leave you alone.
    1998 Explorer 4x4, 4.0
    14 cell / 2 stack 6x9" drycell reactor 28%KOH dual EFIE, MAF enhancer, IAT & ECT controllers, 2.4 LPM @ 30 amps. 6.35 MMW http://reduceyourfuelbill.com.au/forum/index.php

Quote Originally Posted by lhazleton View Post
    Ignore him and hopefully he'll go away and leave you alone.
    Yeah, hopefully... I feel kinda bad for the little dumbass though. He has the 'net at his disposal and found something he wants to learn about, but is either too lazy to research the stuff he REALLY needs to know about or is too arogant to realize that he does not have a firm grasp of basic DC electricity. I do realize that I was lucky in having a father and uncles that encouraged my early experimentation & learning in that area, but these days you don't even have to go to the library and check out a book if you want to research something! Perhaps he is just a spoiled youngster that is used to having everything handed to him, or maybe he has ADHD... Whatever his problem is I hope he continues to learn & experiment - just not here.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

He sent me several messages wanting me to help him out. I told him that the only way I was willing to help him was either by telephone or Skype. He said he lives in England so the phone was not an option. I told him to download Skype because it is free. Have not heard from him since (thank goodness).

Quote Originally Posted by hhoconnection View Post
    He sent me several messages wanting me to help him out. I told him that the only way I was willing to help him was either by telephone or Skype. He said he lives in England so the phone was not an option. I told him to download Skype because it is free. Have not heard from him since (thank goodness).
    Yeah, he loaded up my PM inbox too...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

You were not alone...

Quote Originally Posted by BioFarmer93 View Post
    Yeah, he loaded up my PM inbox too...
    I made the mistake of replying his PMs 2 or 3 times, just trying to help him, but very soon I realized I was just wearing out my keyboard, so I ignored him but in just 1 week I got like 30 PM in my inbox from him.
    Thanks for this wise action.

Just curious. The picture shows a clamp meter, not an ordinary multimeter, so there is no need for any physical connection to the cct... is there?
    Farrah

It's what you learn after you think you know it all that really counts!