Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: To Chris the LIAR

Farrah,
    Don't even bother. He's a pain in the ass & has been banned from this site.
    You are, however, correct.
    1998 Explorer 4x4, 4.0
    14 cell / 2 stack 6x9" drycell reactor 28%KOH dual EFIE, MAF enhancer, IAT & ECT controllers, 2.4 LPM @ 30 amps. 6.35 MMW http://reduceyourfuelbill.com.au/forum/index.php

YES YES, I know... BUT- he was was using the probes, not the clamp, so certain assumptions had to be made -in particular:

1. That that particular meter could measure amps through the probes also (built in shunt).
    2. That since the question to me in a PM that you guys didn't get to see was about measuring amperage, that he at least knew enough to have the meter set on amps while using the probes, if indeed this meter of his has the capability of measuring amperage through the probes... He lives in England, so one must not assume perfect parity in electrical measurement devices.
    3. That the photo I received with the request on how to measure amperage was actually an indication of how he was trying to measure the amperage at that time.... BITE ME!! (Happy now Lee?)
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

If yall remember, and if memory serves me correctly, His "CLAMP" was only for AC Current..
    The thing that's got me bothered though... I own 4 VERY Good D.V.O.M.'s
    One of them cost me $650, and NADDA One of them can handle more than 10 amps delivered through the meter.... Or is it 15 amps??? either way...
    He was buildin a smack style cell? Right? I guess it don't matter anymore...
    His Ignorance shut a LOT of us up, or made us move elsewhere with no intention on returning...
    But his stupidity got him Banned....

BIO, ROFLMAO, I only assumed he was trying to measure amps that way, But after what you just said, NOW We know for sure...
    So I guess my last post to him, and my NEW Signature mean that much more to me now.... HHHHHHHHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA........
    96 E-250 4.9L, 100,000 Miles.
    12.5 MPG Befor HHO
    16.5 (Best) after HHO.
    Modified Smack Gen I Cell.

85 BMW 524TD
    26-32MPH
    HHO Coming soon

A TOOL Is only as GOOD as it's operator. If the Operator DON'T KNOW How to work it, The TOOL WON'T WORK

$600!?!? AAAAAaaaaaahhhhhhh!!! -and to think I whined when I had to spend $55 on one...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

He also sent me the specs of his clamp on meter and to my surprise, it did measure DC current.
    1991 Plymouth Acclaim 3L V6.
    1 dry cells with nineteen 6"x8" 316L ss plates, driven by constant current PWM set at 35 amps (13.3V at PWM). 28% KOH electrolyte. Total measured output 2.5 lpm. Mileage went from 18 to 26 mpg, all city driving (44% increase). EFIE set at .370 and I still need to play with ignition timing.

Quote Originally Posted by BioFarmer93 View Post
    $600!?!? AAAAAaaaaaahhhhhhh!!! -and to think I whined when I had to spend $55 on one...
    Oh trust me, I cried each week I paid the Mac Tools guy for that meter, but, at the time, I was getting more and more into auto diagnostics, and at the time, this thing did everything buy wipe my Azz.. You wouldn't believe the functions available on it. Hell, I don't think I ever used even HALF of them... But, as I was a Flat Rate Tech at the time, that little meter paid for itself a few times over on diagnostics tickets I'd normally have had to turn down... Now, it's just an HHO Voltage tester.. Probably the most expensive one any of us HHOers probably use...
    I spent $350 for another mac tools DVOM... This one I mainly bought for HHO Testing.. It's got a separate amp clamp unit that plugs into the DVOM.
    Plus it's got a few other features that that $650 unit don't have....
    UUUUGGGHHHHH... I never thought about it before typing this out.. I've got a Grand in DVOM's that I use to test HHO Chit, that I haven't touched since last APRIL.... Ok, on that note, I'm gonna go sit in my corner and CRY....

Astro: I actually think that makes it even FUNNIER.... WHY the HEJJ would he use probes to measure the AMPS when he's got a CLAMP...
    Noone has to answer that, I already know... He's Chris... That splains all...
    96 E-250 4.9L, 100,000 Miles.
    12.5 MPG Befor HHO
    16.5 (Best) after HHO.
    Modified Smack Gen I Cell.

85 BMW 524TD
    26-32MPH
    HHO Coming soon

A TOOL Is only as GOOD as it's operator. If the Operator DON'T KNOW How to work it, The TOOL WON'T WORK

No one has to answer that, I already know... He's Chris... That splains all...

Thank you RC, I couldn't have said it better myself!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]