Thread: Size matters?

Question Size matters?

I don't have the time or tools to build a dry cell system myself, so I'm looking to buy one. However, I've seen many different sizes of dry cells with differing numbers of plates being offered for sale. My 2009 Hyundai Elantra Touring has a 2.0L 4 cylinder engine. I am looking at one dry cell system with a 21 plate stack of 316L stainless steel plates. It's being sold through Ebay by a chap going by the name of "Gidro way". Is this overkill or what? Can somebody give me some advice on a dry cell size that would fill my needs of better mpg, fewer emissions, and maximum HHO output?
    Thanks for your help!

I honestly think smaller is better!!

I have been researching hho designs for some time now and I have come up with the following conclusion. You can get the same amount of production out of a smaller cell with less heat and current pull than a large heavy cell which produces more heat and requires more current to run. Their is a designer on youtube HHO4ALL who has been experimenting with small hho cell designs with some excellent results.

I'm really starting to think smaller is better. Productivity can always be increased by putting the tiny cells in some sort of series or parallel array. Through all my observations, this is what I've concluded.

I'm currently working on a small ss washer dry cell to test this theory. Good luck to you and your hho quest.....