Thread: new member from greece!!

new member from greece!!

hello everyone !!!!
    iam thodoros and iam from from Greece and i try to built and install and hho in my car .
    i read and i read again and iam confused if i must buy one or built one for my self.
    i have some question to do and please help me!!! Big GrinBig Grin
    first
    my car is a mitsubishi pajero pinin 2.0 gdi 2004 model gasoline in japan market is called mitsubishi pajero io and in uk called shogun pinin.

i dont now how you called in us market so the car is this
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mitsubishi_Pajero_iO

question
    1. what type of hho i must use??
    2. buy one or built one?
    3. do i need to fix my sensor ?
    4. what sensor do i need ?

to be truly i was ready to buy one , but from some reading that i do is that the hho kit alone dont give anything and i will need to fix my sensor to and then i confused and try to find more information about it.

thank you very much and i am sorry for my bad english.

regards from Greece
    thodoros

Gia Sou theodore,
    You can start by reading.. There is much to learn and no guarantees at the end.

Whether you build or buy will depend on your skill and whether you are married or not

I have a 3L Mitsubishi Pajero and only managed 13% savings on and off.. I have turned my unit off for now until I get a chance to play around a bit more. My next project is a PWM with current feedback so I can better controll how much current my unit draws.

You have a smaller engine so you will probably have more luck. There are many designs out there, some more efficient than others. Its all about efficiency so you want a Dry cell. I would aim for 7 plates per cell and at least 3 to 4 cells in parallel. You also want to stay under 20 Amps total to minimise any chance of steam.

check out my dry cell
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lo4w7Z5WJI0

Yes you will need to play with the sensors. You will need an efie which adjusts your o2 sensor signal to your ecu. There are several types, some smarter than others (eg. adaptive efie) but it all depends how well your car responds to hho. If it is difficult to get savings you will also need to play with your MAF sensor.

Do some reading and this will all start making more sense to you.
    Yianni (jbalat)