Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: HHO Video on The auto channel

Post HHO Video on The auto channel

hey guys i saw this video and dont know if anyone has seen it. a hho setup in a hot rod http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T_Qrqa5t4dk

Since January 5,dvd to ipad converter, 2011, XtoYsoft Studio has launched the campaign named: “Join us on Facebook and Win Free Xtoysoft Product for Free.” The way to win the free XtoYsoft products is very simple. Just go to our XtoYsoft Facebook Fan Page, click “like” and leave your Email address. A registration code will be sent to your mailbox in 30 seconds.

The first batch of free giveaway XtoYsoft product on Facebook for our fans from January 5 to 11, 2011 is XtoYsoft DVD to iPad Ripper. Along with the activity carrying out, the second batch of Free Product we give away on Facebook from January 12 to18, 2011 is XtoYsoft DVD to iPhone Ripper which is a handy yet powerful tool for iPhone users to rip and convert DVD to iPhone supported MP4 flawlessly.

yeah I checked it on on that site with hho on tv. the unit looks really cool with lights and stuff, but I don't think this dude knows what he is doing. The cell looks like a wet cell with no neutral plates, it look like they even have holes on them like screen. It's dude like this that f... up the hho reputation

Quote Originally Posted by waterbugs View Post
    yeah I checked it on on that site with hho on tv. the unit looks really cool with lights and stuff, but I don't think this dude knows what he is doing. The cell looks like a wet cell with no neutral plates, it look like they even have holes on them like screen. It's dude like this that f... up the hho reputation
    No, he misspeaks a good bit but he was under some pressure.

His product is a H2 ONLY cell, he separates the H2 from the O2. I believe he uses a transformer of some kind the get the voltage right. i hear he gets good results.

He does that in efforts to get around the EFIE issue. The law that concerns EFIE ... has always be a thorn in the side of marketing HHO. So he believes the best way is to get rid of the O2. (personally i don't buy into separating the Gases)
    When you're one step ahead of the crowd you're a genius.
    When you're two steps ahead, you're a crackpot."

that's impossible to produce only hydrogen and not any oxygen. You explain to me where does the left over oxygen goes.

that's impossible to produce only hydrogen and not any oxygen. You explain to me where does the left over oxygen goes.
    Well maybe for us, but if you want to cough up some big buck you can buy a PEM fuel cell. Any PEM type fuel cell ran in reverse ( provide electrictiy and H2o) will produce oxygen on one side and Hydrogen on the other. I think he means the O2 was simply vented off

There is no question that splitting the H from the O helps fool the computer. Each car reacts a little different to HHO and it does the same with just H. You can add back some of the O and vent the excess without throwing a code. In some cases it can take all the O. This is a way of tuning it. Dose it get better mileage than other methods. NO, but it is totally legal and does clean up the exhaust. Is it worth it maybe..... Most other methods are not legal at least not in California.
    "Democracy is two wolves and a lamb deciding what to have for dinner. Liberty is a well-armed lamb."

ONE Liter per minute per 10 amps which just isn't possible Ha Ha .

Actually it fairly easy. but the overall efficiency leaves a lot to be desired. 2. electrodes one positive one negative. One accumulates O2 the other H2. if you look close at the video you can see his electrodes are seperated
    When you're one step ahead of the crowd you're a genius.
    When you're two steps ahead, you're a crackpot."

you are right but this thing can only produce a small amount of lpm or else it will heat up some fast and produce very little with high amps. I guess it back to the dry cell with neutral plates and efie is the only way. This car this he installed in is an old car and properly don't have any electronics air to gas mixture so he doesn't need to throw away the oxygen anyway.