Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: +, -, N circuit diagrams

If etching the surface creates more gas production, it's probably the surface area. Thanks very much for the help, I think I understand these devices much better now, and may build some electrolysis device of my own.

I think it is very possible to explain the full process scientifically, but nobody with the required understanding takes an interest in this forum, so we just bumble around. Just look here. I may try doing some calculations if I can manage to define all those variables.

That is preciesly what most people think. I know how to build an electrolysis cell, and use bi-polar plates properly, but I don't actually care how every small detail works scientifically. Its like driving my car, Im not quite sure how everything works, but I know how to drive it.

Sadfroach, If you are serious and really want to understand what media blasting/cross sanding does other than surface area read this:

http://www.nicksrealm.com/Forum/view...=484&start=440
    "Democracy is two wolves and a lamb deciding what to have for dinner. Liberty is a well-armed lamb."

ONE Liter per minute per 10 amps which just isn't possible Ha Ha .