Thread: Do Not sell any HHO cells

Do Not sell any HHO cells

I need to vent this to you. People that are selling any (dry or wet) hho's should be ashamed of themselves. Stan Meyers as far as I know set out to solve Americas reliability on foreign oil by himself and was not in it for the money. I have seen the ideas grow and keep growing over the last few years with these things and also seen more and more people trying to sell them when they have it half ass right. Why aren't we all working as a newtwork or whole? You want to get rich? Wouldn't making the most efficient hho cell or generator be a good start? Imagine if we all shared all of what we have learned with eachother. A cheap affordable, reliable hho generator would be built for all to share with each other. After that gas prices would have to come down in order for them to keep people using gas. After that would the price of everything slowly start to drop? I mean if using hydrogen in our cars starts with people like you and me and catches on. Big companies would start using them as well. Guess what, if they are saving a ton of money on gas they will be able to loewr their price on what ever it is they sell because of savings on gas. Let's start with a company like Walmart. If all of their delivery trucks have these awesome hho cells and they just saved a boatload of money they will pass that down to us the consumer. Now if trains, planes, and cargo ships all start using hho as well don't you think there would be a domino effect? Some of us are acting exactly like the oil companys we all hate. Let's make a quick buck! Well I say F#@k that! Let's share with what we have all learned and nail this thing already!
    BTW don't any of you have kids that have a "system" in their car? you know, bass. 1000 watt amps that move those 15" subs with bass line tracks. Or own an ipod touch with ocilator app? I am just getting my feet wet but I want to build a dry or wet cell and hook up a car amp and try out different frequencys and see which one will produce a boat load of gas. I had a slamming system with 3 JL Audio W-6s that went 1 ohm stable with an extra marine battery in the truck for the power drain. Never thought about it then but I bet that also affected my gas milage in the other direction. Thanks and feel free to e mail me. It's 2011 and we are still using fossil fuel, really.

K my spelling needs work, that isn't the point here. I did mean the marine battery was in the trunk not truck. In case people missed it I was trying to say we will all start saving money once we have a great hho cell generator. Who cares if it isn't 100% efficent yet, we have to start somewhere. I would rather replace or build a better alternator than spend 3.20$ a gallon every week to fill up the Navigator.
    My other idea, because I haven't seen anyone try this. A decent car amp hooked up to an hho generator with different frequencies. I am guessing Stan Meyers secret was in the electronics, these PWM that are sold on ebay. They may be on the right track but need a little more power I don't I haven't bought or built one.
    Think of the movie Back to the Future at the end when Doc leaves Marty then comes back the next morning. He no longer need a jigawatt or what ever it was to travel through time, after going to the future he made Mr. Fusion which all he did was put some trash in there and away he went. We really need to share ideas and get this thing perfected. No more holding aces, just lay it all out on the table so we can all and I do mean the entire planet stop using fossil fuel.
    One last thing, it is said that Stan Meyers pretty much had the electrolysis process down to the spark plugs. I think they were called splitters. So our gas tank becomes our water tank, our fuel pump becomes water pump and spark plugs wouldnt get replaced but are joined by little hho generators that produce right there on the fly.
    Think outside the box. Give it some real good thought if we all start using hho instead of fossil fuel. It will be a lot more than just saving a few bucks at the pump. History will change, everything will change and I think for the better.