Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Hho plus?

If you were looking at the model from Fuel saver it is easier than it looks. when you decide to get one I wrote another procedure I use for installation. I can send it to you when you are ready for it. Several of my clients had problem with the one's from Mike so I made with pictures that shows the wires being cut and routed to the matching connectors.

once you've identified the signal wire it's downhill from there. Bu the way you can make your bubbler from a 2" PVC pipe and end cap. The system in the photo is the one installed in my 1985 300SD turbo 3.0 liter. You can see the clear tube is the secondary bubbler, the solid white is the primary bubbler.

O.K.

I have found this one on Ebay:
    cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=250749352443&ssPageName=ADME:X:RTQ:MOTORS:1123
    ..is it good?

However, it wil take 2-3 weeks to arive here...
    And wich PWM is good?

Thanks
    1999. BMW 318i (E46)

http://www.fuelsaver-mpg.com/digital-narrowband-series

this the unit I would recommend vice the one on ebay. this one has been proven to do the job and the same one I use on my 1991 318IS.

The unit on ebay is much better than the one you recommend. It is in high demand and will work with all the narrowband sensors, except the one from Dodge with 2.5V offset.
    It has an adaptive control (fuelsaver efie will not work with fast sensors) and a MAP/MAF control (not present in the unit you recommend).

The seller of the unit switched from fuelsaver couple of months ago.

For even higher gains this is the best, so far:

Tuning 101 Control Center AFR

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/Tunin...Q5fAccessories

Its not for everyone. Cost is a real issue. Plus a scan tool. If you do not know what you are doing it can be a real bear. Other than that if it does what it says it does might be a great device. I just might try one and report.
    "Democracy is two wolves and a lamb deciding what to have for dinner. Liberty is a well-armed lamb."

ONE Liter per minute per 10 amps which just isn't possible Ha Ha .

It comes down to how much one can gain over a cheaper EFIE. If the gain is significant then maybe. The market is such and everyone is being very careful with their $$. On some cars adjusting the MAF/MAP causes more trouble than it is worth and when right the gain was not worth the trouble. I have recommended this device to others to try it and report. Like I said before, I might do the same. I think it is worth testing. The biggest problem is getting it accepted by CARB in California. I for one do not use any EFIE on the road because of this problem.
    "Democracy is two wolves and a lamb deciding what to have for dinner. Liberty is a well-armed lamb."

ONE Liter per minute per 10 amps which just isn't possible Ha Ha .