Thread: I Need Help...

I Need Help...

Hi everyone! i am newer in this field,i have made an wet cell hho maker of 2 Huge copper plates.i have used salt in the water as electrolyte+used 12v 100amps Battery.The output was really good though it was my first time.
    Now,i am planning to make a dry cell but i don't know how does it work.
    Please help me.
    thanks...

Valeed this link has pretty much everything you need:

http://www.panaceauniversity.org/Hydroxy%20Boosters.pdf

Quote Originally Posted by Valeed View Post
    Hi everyone! i am newer in this field,i have made an wet cell hho maker of 2 Huge copper plates.i have used salt in the water as electrolyte+used 12v 100amps Battery.The output was really good though it was my first time.
    Please help me.
    thanks...
    You can't use copper! Do a bunch of research (which you obviously haven't), then come back with questions. If you search around, you'll be able to find all of the basic information necessary to start a successful build.
    1998 Explorer 4x4, 4.0
    14 cell / 2 stack 6x9" drycell reactor 28%KOH dual EFIE, MAF enhancer, IAT & ECT controllers, 2.4 LPM @ 30 amps. 6.35 MMW http://reduceyourfuelbill.com.au/forum/index.php

Quote Originally Posted by Valeed View Post
    Please help me.
    thanks...

Quote Originally Posted by lhazleton View Post
    You can't use copper! Do a bunch of research (which you obviously haven't), then come back with questions. If you search around, you'll be able to find all of the basic information necessary to start a successful build.
    Hi lhazleton,

I would have to agree with you that Copper (Cu) used as a material for a Oxyhydrogen, Browns Gas or HHO device is about the worse choice one could make for a electrode because of corrision.

As you already know that Stainless Steel electrodes with varying amounts of Nickle (Ni) and Chromium (Cr) for hardness is the industry standard with 416SS being the least desirable and 302SS being one of the better types of Stainless Steel for corrosion resistance. Then the electrode conditioning which isn't mandatory but can help in the gas production if done properly.

Here is the "link" again for the other members and reading guests for the open source people at Panacea Bocaf - University , with a wealth of information on this and many other subjects on alternative energy sources such as "GEET" plus others.

http://www.panacea-bocaf.org/hydroxygas.htm

Best Regards,
    Fuzzy

Thanxxx Alot.....