Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: New old Stan Meyers video!!!

thanks for sharing Roland

Injection

Quote Originally Posted by sbeckman7 View Post
    Wait, so Stan was actually injecting water into the engine as well as HHO?
    Stan was injecting a combination of steam(spent fuel recirculated), HHO, and disassociated water to the spark apparatus(as he calls it). The plug is NOT the injector, check out the injector, three parts to one. All of these things he has running thru electrical current in some fashion. As well as the primary ionized ambient air he restricts !!!!
    Pay attention to how he uses many different ways to explain the same thing, over and over. Its more simple than he makes out, but the electronics are a major key!
    Don't look at all of the patents as a whole, there are many over years, and some don't have anything to do with the later.
    This is what i study the most, simply because its gotten me further along than anything else.
    GOOD LUCK TO THE ONES THAT MAKE IT WORK.
    Its done right or its not done !
    Hail HHO.

injector

This is the injector, 64 is HHO, 63 is steam(recirculated exhaust), 62 disassociated water. This injector block has needle seats to set each component at a set level! Then its delivered to the spark apparatus that is called the injector. He himself calls it both as he contradicts himself.
    Hail HHO.

milage gaines reported with use of entabulator

Over a hundred years ago there where two brothers one dropped out of high school his junior year the other lost his two front teeth playing hockey. They bothworked in a news paper press shop and fixed bycicles. On dec 17 1903 they invented flight. And now a hundred years later we have supersonic jet planes that fly around the world and into outer space. Im saying this because this single man a little over 30 years ago with his team created something special wether it works efficiantly or not it works. the wright brothers were crazy but they did it. We as hho people are in the same shoes. We are just limited by the technology of this age but who knows how it will be in another 70 or so years.

Quote Originally Posted by Queamore View Post
    Over a hundred years ago there where two brothers one dropped out of high school his junior year the other lost his two front teeth playing hockey. They bothworked in a news paper press shop and fixed bycicles. On dec 17 1903 they invented flight. And now a hundred years later we have supersonic jet planes that fly around the world and into outer space. Im saying this because this single man a little over 30 years ago with his team created something special wether it works efficiantly or not it works. the wright brothers were crazy but they did it. We as hho people are in the same shoes. We are just limited by the technology of this age but who knows how it will be in another 70 or so years.

Not so limited by today's technology, but more so that the human race has too many parasites to be a functioning one world society. Hence the oil industry which started off somewhat innocently.
    Hail HHO.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iI5XVbvGarA

Just to prove my point, at 9:00 minute mark Stan talks about the Spark apparatus, which is the spark plug/injector nozzle. Listen carefully as he says the three elements are combined as they enter the apparatus so as to be ignited IN the cylinder. The injector is what actually regulates and mixes the three elements for delivery to the spark apparatus to then be ignited in the cylinder. When you listen to this video you can tell how he tries to make simple things like the ignition coil sound like it's some sort of special item of science!
    At 36:00 minutes he is talking about the restriction and processing of the ambient air I mention in some of my posts !!!!

Also the buggy in this video is still carrying the older set-up with the large electrolysis tank and the electronics on the dash/windshield. He hadn't yet put the later set-up to use on it. He did later, but we all know how that went down................
    Hail HHO.

Exclamation

Quote Originally Posted by Roland Jacques View Post
    Here is a newer new old video from Stan.
    At 7:50 it gets to the engine mods.

A lot of good stuff in these

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hAFNw...ature=youtu.be

part 2
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fljnt..._order&list=UL

part 3
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HgJEj..._order&list=UL
    Howdy all,

It appears all the YouTube videos that were referenced in this posting and others from http://www.globalkast.com/ are "GONE" !!

Anyone having copies or clues on where all these historic videos went please post ASAP !!

The only one left is from another YouTube source http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iI5XVbvGarA

Regards,
    Fuzzy

I know in the patents, Stan says he mixes HHO with ionized air and atomized water or steam. Maybe he did put HHO in the mixture. But I've seen an explanation of the process and diagrams of what was reported to be one of many successful replications where the HHO was not needed.

After putting ambient air through a hot plasma to positively ionize the air, the ionized air was then mixed with steam or atomized water where the electron starved ambient air robbed valence electrons off the water molecules. Lacking those valence electrons, the water molecules fell apart. Then the mixture was fed through a cold plasma, which I assume provided needed electrons for molecular bonding. The end result was that the mixture of water vapor and ionized air combined to produce a 50/50 mixture of ammonia and nitrous-oxide ready for combustion.

Based on what I've seen, Stan's injectors were the parts which created the cold plasma to finish the production of ammonia and nitrous-oxide.

If Stan truly added HHO into the mix as he indicated, the HHO just became part of the resulting mixture of ammonia and nitrous-oxide.

Well, I don't corner the market on this.

energytimes and white-dragon sent out emails today letting folks know they have published a book on this technology.