Thread: How could you explain the efficient of HHO?

How could you explain the efficient of HHO?

All we know that you'll never get back more energy than you put in.

Alternators are 55% efficient (Loss)
    electrolysis is 80% efficient (Loss)
    combustion engine is around 30% efficient (Loss)

For every horsepower you take away from the engine to make hydrogen, that burning hydrogen gives the crankshaft back around .132 horsepower. So what's the point?

None if you keep looking at it like that. I suggest you find some other ways of doing things.
    "Democracy is two wolves and a lamb deciding what to have for dinner. Liberty is a well-armed lamb."

ONE Liter per minute per 10 amps which just isn't possible Ha Ha .

nice answer

Yes, if you look at it that way none of the math will support what I and everyone in here been experiencing. I think "biofarmer" delineate it the best. Inducing HHO in an ICE is like having hundreds of spark plug igniting the fuel and air mixture instead of the 60% + being wasted.

At 8 amps around .7lpm gain 1.8 mpg city, quick throttle response, quite engine, less emission and removing and cutting down on carbon build up. I would say it is a benefit. Oh yea, 1972 Corvette LT1, with 1.5 lpm being induced produced the same emision as a 2009 chevy truck 1500. Going to a bigger cell and see how much more the emission will decrease. It is not always about the math.

My question to you; Have you built a system and installed it on a car or truck?

Quote Originally Posted by karmagos1 View Post
    All we know that you'll never get back more energy than you put in.

Alternators are 55% efficient (Loss)
    electrolysis is 80% efficient (Loss)
    combustion engine is around 30% efficient (Loss)

For every horsepower you take away from the engine to make hydrogen, that burning hydrogen gives the crankshaft back around .132 horsepower. So what's the point?
    We refine Crude Oil by using energy (a lot of it) in return we get a fuel that Works Better in a ICE than crude Oil does.

Browns gas On Demand is doing the same thing, refining the fuel so that it works better in the combustion chamber.

Remember a 30% efficient engine has 70% of waste. Can we recoup just a little of that waste by modifying the fuel? The answer is, yes we can.
    When you're one step ahead of the crowd you're a genius.
    When you're two steps ahead, you're a crackpot."

Karmagos,
    Remember also, there is one more thing that most either forget or don't realize- burning HHO produces water vapor as its exhaust. Water vapor in the cylinder of an ICE is flashed to steam during combustion. The steam raises the compression ratio, lowers the EGT's, cleans carbon, and allows you to lean out your fuel/air mix a little and still make the same power without over heating your engine.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Thank all of you!