Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678

Thread: 16 Wall Plate Dry Cell Fail Very little Production

Today, 01:48 PM
    (D3F0)
    Beginner

I began this post with the above for a reason. Not to make you feel bad, not tout my experience over yours, not to insinuate that you are not making good progress (you are!). I started the post this way to remind you of that word beneath your screen name, and what it actually means. My friend, I have perhaps 50-100 times your level of experience with this stuff, and do not remotely consider myself well versed enough to go into business with it. You have only scratched the surface, please believe me.
    By the way, there is a good thread over at the HHO Underground (www.nicksrealm.com) about amps/watts per square inch..
    Don't get discouraged- just learn a lot more before you attempt to go into business with this technology and inadvertently contribute to the bad name that we fight against every day.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Lol you have a good point I was just thinking for the future at the very most I wont start to get into business for at least another 3 months. When looking at the news and seeing gas prices going up like crazy my head starts going mad about the HHO. I plan on learning a whole lot more, I am just taking notes for now. However I am going to make a new build soon to learn more about making the most efficient cell I possibly can.

Okay. My schedule just got re-arranged so I have time this morning. 3 MONTHs, since my retirement from the UNITED STATE NAVY I have more time on my hands than I know what to do with. the good thing about that is, I was introduced to this process as I was getting to retire and being onboard the most modern Air craft Carrier in modern world. Lots of smart people that makes the floating island move.

Five years before I entered this forum and started asking question to verify what I've research and read about it. I figured this is the best place to get my feet wet. Two years into cutting, drilling, welding and building up tools just for this. I decided to build one and strap it on to my first testbed (1987 Chevy suburban 5.7 TBI 7-8 mpg). It was a wet cell from a plan I got from the web (Smack design) what a waste of hard earned money.

I was introduce to many of the mentors in here, hence the drive cell came to life in my tickering. When I finally got the suburban mpg increase to 11mpg I knew I am on the right direction. Second testetbed 2003 Town Car 4.6 liter (Wife's car) Increase was and still is 48%. With both testbed I experience all what can happen to a cell, you read them. Then a friend volunteered his 2003 Ford F-150 5.4 liter, increase on it was 35% and quite running truck. then a diesel F-250, several other loyal friend volunteered their cars as my testbed, Toyota's, Honda (daughters car) and I even played with my vintage Bimmers. Then to make sure I can apply this to a modern vehicle, I purposely got a 2009 Lariant F-150, 5.4 triton engine with Ford newest electrical system onboard with wide band (AFR) sensors in front and narrow band on the rear.

My point in sharing these with you is 3 MONTHS will barely get you to figure out how to set an EFIE to yield results. Oh one more thing each custom installation for each of the vehicles I mentioned, the cell configuration was constantly being re-designed to meet each vehicles characteristic and performance to see any gain. what I mean is the Town Car is running without an EFIE, when my F-150 is running with two, one to handle the AFR sensor and another for the narrow band on the rear.

I know gas prices is climbing fast which is another formula for people with get rich mind set (I am not saying that is you). This particular times is what brings them out and ended up hurting and giving us tickerers a bad name.

I use to have a website for what I started, I took it down because my work was being compared with what was going on before I even started this path I am on. I have more people approach me now not having it active. I ASK YOU to be mindful what you are getting into and what the result can be if you are going this route.

Your question, How big and what size plates is a good indication you need to be a student for awhile before you offer this to someone. By the way, the system I am installilng are not cheap because they produce result, if they are cheap. Well, you get what you paid for. When you build one system and install them get phone calls from your clients to tell you how happy they are. You have arrived and can honestly made one step forward. My main goal right now it to eleminate emission, my 1972 LT1 is the first testbed for that effort. The last time I had it smog with a custom system, due to the Vette's limited room under the hood producing 2.0lpm. The emission result were close to a newer chevy truck.

Being a student for a life time is not bad. I live by this saying,

"Inspire others to be their BEST by being your best"

GOOD LUCK.