Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 5678 LastLast

Thread: 16 Wall Plate Dry Cell Fail Very little Production

Yea I thought of that too it not a problem or anything I will probably just patch it haha

.....and all of sudden the whole thing exploded. It was so loud it hurt. We blow a hole through my roof with a 4inch screw cap. The hole was a perfect fit for the cap....
    Oh man, that's even better than my 4th of July story..
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Haha it was so funny after we realized what happened. BTW do you have any threads about your full build. I'm really interested in it.

Today I put the HHO generator back together and took it to my friends house and tested the output there. The generator made about 1 liter per minute. It filled a little water bottle in 32 seconds. After about 30 mins the water was at 110 degrees. Unfortunately by the time I was ready to finally get some some more test in it was dark and 30 degrees outside and I only had 20 mins till I had to leave my friends house so me and my buddy decided to have some fun. We started launching rockets of HHO here a video of a 2 liter bottle being set off.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SzwMht5jyC8

Also here is another video to just do a test to see what happened the other night in my kitchen when the reservoir exploded. Listen closely at the end you will hear the cap come down.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tKL1tPbpHus

before I went to bed tonight I decided to take my cell apart and clean the plates off so they don't rust in the cell. I was very surprised that after just under a 1 hour of use total the plates looked bad. A layer of crap build up on the plates mainly on one side. It was strange so I the took all the plates out and took pictures of what they looked like on both sides.
    This is why no one should ever use 430 stainless steel.

The next picture is the back of the plates notice how the plates corroded

I want to use my cell a couple more times before I start a new generator build.

So I took all the plates and used wire wheel on all of them until i got all the crap off. It almost seems like are back to normal because the corrosion did not ruin them it was just a thin layer on top. Below is a picture of what they looked like after I cleaned them

Once they were cleaned I took everything apart and put them out on the table. Tomorrow I will put it together so that I can put it away till I have some time to test it outside during the day without it rusting up.

that is pretty cool im geting my car all setup by doing stuff by chopping out rust and putting new sheetmetal in and stuff like that. hopefully i can get to 40mpg with the 2.5 liter in my 2400 pound impreza coupe. =) Also because of the gas prices that are slowly rising around here im thinking of buying a ton of do it your self kits and installing them for poeple around my town.

D3,
    Glad to see you posting again. How's the reactor coming?
    1998 Explorer 4x4, 4.0
    14 cell / 2 stack 6x9" drycell reactor 28%KOH dual EFIE, MAF enhancer, IAT & ECT controllers, 2.4 LPM @ 30 amps. 6.35 MMW http://reduceyourfuelbill.com.au/forum/index.php

the reactor is doing fine I haven't been using it much because I want to keep it so that I can save it for a long time and have the will power to build a better one. Ive been working on my car like crazy. As i said in the previous post i want to take advantage of the gas prices around my area and spread the word of HHO possibilities by selling and installing kits for people. I have been looking at a bunch of different ways to make a bunch of small 1-3 Liter kits efficiently without costing a ton of money. I'm debating buying a 4 by 8 foot sheet of 316l Stainless steel but I'm not sure yet because that sheet is around 300 to 400 dollars. So Ive been looking at do it your self kits like these what do you guys think?

http://www.greenfuelh2o.com/product_p/diy-hho.htm

OKay let me be the one to burst your bubbles. First the kit in the link is similar to yours (equalizing holes are aligned to each other) major voltage leakage and not efficient. second you better experiment enought to have sold 80% of the trouble the average person would face with a system; leaking cell, overheating, re-fill cycle, big enough bubbler to prevent solution migrating to the engine, freezing, thermal runaway and not to mention the electronics involve. Oh yeah, make sure you can delineate that "THESE ARE NOT PLUG AND PALY" system.

The average person will think just install it and forget about it. Those of us who market their system (at least me) have tested and reversed engineered multiple system being marketed out there to make sure you have something cut above the rest.

How do you get there, spend time and money to create your own by taking all the teaching from others, experiment and research you've done. Another thing, 300-400 dollars for a sheet to 316L, try buying half to a dozen sheet at a time to meet the demand, the demand for a good system is out there. DO NOT I REPEAT DO NOT GO OUT THERE marketing something that will give this process a bad name because it does not work or it created a problem.

During my marketing I've encountered people who fell into the trap of the old wet cell, scammers, get rich quick people and had nothing but bad stories to tell. so if you are going to do this make sure you are offering something that will propell this process with great result and experience. Have a good day and good luck.

By the way, you better get some EFIE training specially on Honda's and Dodge. Yes, Dodge trucks are hard to crack (gas truck). You can focus on diesel, but you better have a efficient cell that will run for 8 hours without overheating.

Alright thank you very much Koya so after reading all this very good information which is all very true. Soon I am going to buy a big sheet and get to work. The only thing I am wondering about is I want to produce generators that produce anywhere from 1-4 liters of HHO. This forum covers most of these questions in some detail but I still need some more answers, Ive read a lot but I am still a little lost so sorry to ask because the answers are prob somewhere on here but My main questions are how should I efficiently cut all this metal and gaskets and also what do you guys think the size of the plates should be. Ive read a lot about plate size but I am still a little bit lost. I almost want to build a 6x8 inch cell but I am not sure on how much current the big plates would draw, Also I don't want to use more metal for each cell than I would need to. For example If I was to build 4x6 inch cells I'm not sure if it would cost more money to get the production I would need while using the least amount of metal from the sheets.