Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Charged Water vapor?

Charged Water vapor?

What is charged water Vapor? Id like to know more about Ionizing Water Vapor and the like. Any info would be appreciated.

Looking at The new old 1992 Stan Meyers Video, and Some work from those in the Fred Wells Group, plus other evidence, this article from FUTURE ENERGY eNEWS seems more relevant than normal.

From FUTURE ENERGY eNEWS

"We are pleased to present an excerpt this month of one of many great COFE4 papers that you can experience in person at the conference. We are featuring Moray King, who has put together a fascinating theory that the dominant energy coming from the water electrolyzers is not from hydrogen, but rather it is from another source which might be far more energetic: charged water gas clusters, which activate and coherently harvest zero-point energy (ZPE). His experimental evidence is also quite compelling (story #1).

(ZPE).http://www.integrityresearchinstitut...ewsJan2011.htm
    When you're one step ahead of the crowd you're a genius.
    When you're two steps ahead, you're a crackpot."

Try charging the air which always has some moisture in it. Works for me.
    "Democracy is two wolves and a lamb deciding what to have for dinner. Liberty is a well-armed lamb."

ONE Liter per minute per 10 amps which just isn't possible Ha Ha .

Quote Originally Posted by myoldyourgold View Post
    Try charging the air which always has some moisture in it. Works for me.
    How do you do that?

Quote Originally Posted by Roland Jacques View Post
    How do you do that?
    Let's see... the "active" ingredient in air is O2.... I wonder if there is anything with more O than O2.... Hhmm... I wonder what that would be...
    Come on Roland, you know you've thought about it before.. In a minute when you figure it out, look for prior art & PM me. You'll have one of those head slap kind of moments- and there is sufficient prior art out there in patent land to convince even your cynical butt. I'm gathering pieces to build a couple of them now for my dual air intakes.... Carter has a lot more smarts than he lets on, I'll bet he's a master poker player. So, to quote one of my all time favorite movie characters- "and that's all I got to say about that..."
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

No head slapping this time Biofarmer. I'm ignorant or just a real slow learn on many things especially when it comes to electricity, Ionizing air or steam, is just one more to add to my list.

I know the basic idea that you are suppose to use "high" voltage to create it, one surface charge pos and another negative and then pass air over it. But that's about all i know. I guess in some ways it is similar to a electrolysis. I look at a electric air purifier and im sure that is what it does, but i don't really know how it does it what kind of voltage does it need for how much air flow..., or how would you build one? If you wanted to do this for a ICE i really don't know the details to make that work. Not a big deal, i don't have time to play with that right now anyway, but i do hope to get a handle on the process one day.

Here is a good clue and there are others.

http://www.negativeiongenerators.com/carionizer.html
    "Democracy is two wolves and a lamb deciding what to have for dinner. Liberty is a well-armed lamb."

Wink

Alright, now you two (Gus & Carter) are ****in' me off LOL.
    My interest is peaked on this, and though Roland may be a bit 'slow' on some things, you know damn well that I'm retarded on most.
    Now, spill the beans, will ya???????????
    1998 Explorer 4x4, 4.0
    14 cell / 2 stack 6x9" drycell reactor 28%KOH dual EFIE, MAF enhancer, IAT & ECT controllers, 2.4 LPM @ 30 amps. 6.35 MMW http://reduceyourfuelbill.com.au/forum/index.php

Gus!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    I know you're building an negative ion generator & I want one!

If I don't get the plans by midnight tonight, the little dog gets it!
    1998 Explorer 4x4, 4.0
    14 cell / 2 stack 6x9" drycell reactor 28%KOH dual EFIE, MAF enhancer, IAT & ECT controllers, 2.4 LPM @ 30 amps. 6.35 MMW http://reduceyourfuelbill.com.au/forum/index.php

Think ozone too.

Four hours to go & then I vaporize the little mutt............
    1998 Explorer 4x4, 4.0