Thread: plastic screws nuts

smartHHO Guest

plastic screws nuts

Looking for plastic screws and nuts, washers and what not. been looking but not having much luck on finding any plastic screws longer then 4 inches for separation. Anyone know of a good vendor on the web or in the Austin Texas area?

Thanks in advance.

2006 Ram, 5.9 cummins HO. 4 cell design, 1.5 LPM@30amp, 24.3 MPG

PAPAFIXIT Guest
    Fastenal.com Has 6' Threaded Rod For $17. They Also Have Local Distributors.

Quote Originally Posted by smartHHO View Post
    Looking for plastic screws and nuts, washers and what not. been looking but not having much luck on finding any plastic screws longer then 4 inches for separation. Anyone know of a good vendor on the web or in the Austin Texas area?

Thanks in advance.
    I will be opening my online shop very soon, and will carry nylon and stainless hardware.

Its been a while since I made any progress on the site and in the shop due to my accident two weeks ago, but I will be up again very soon. I will also carry plates, cells and tons of other HHO specific needs as well. Another hold up is board approval for me to open my shop. I will be able to do stuff online alot sooner and before the shop opens though.

PM me if you have an immediate need and I can arrange something with you via Ebay if you like.
    "You don't always have to know ALL the answers, but you do need to know where to find them."

smartHHO Guest
    Thanks all for the information. Just doing experimenting right now and working on a good design so I can start selling them here in the Austin area. Most of the local shops seemed to have or are planning on stopping the nylon parts. Guess there is not a high demand. I seen some on grainger, will check out the other sites as well.

lemains Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by computerclinic View Post
    I will be opening my online shop very soon, and will carry nylon and stainless hardware.

Its been a while since I made any progress on the site and in the shop due to my accident two weeks ago, but I will be up again very soon. I will also carry plates, cells and tons of other HHO specific needs as well. Another hold up is board approval for me to open my shop. I will be able to do stuff online alot sooner and before the shop opens though.

PM me if you have an immediate need and I can arrange something with you via Ebay if you like.
    are u gonna have a website?