I have built 3 wet cells since I started in January and have learned alot from them and decent people like ye willing so share what ye have learned.The first unit was an 19 plate 3"x6" 304ss .9mm plates in this sequence +n:nn:nn:n-n:nn:nn:n+(:=nut)2mm gap between plates and a 5" pvc pipe container.First used distilled vinegar with no results then used naoh.Result was plates corroded and container collapsed!!! The second was 16 3"x6" 316ss 2mm plates with a 2mm gap and this sequence +nnnnnnnn-nnnnnnnn+ using koh electrolyte and 5"Pvc pipe container.Result= worked fine for an hour then melted pvc again even though I ran it at 8-10 amps using a welder amp adjuster to stabalise it,I realised that the heat from the motor melted the pvc not the cell!!! The last cell was the second cell above which was in perfect condition with a large 3ltr rectangular 6mm acrylic container.Result=worked well for a day but didnt see any result on my 2.2ltr diesel Opel Vectra then I realised it was only oxygen in the bubbler as the hydrogen was slipping out the back door lol.My conclusion is that wet cells are a waste of time as they will leak hydrogen as U make it sooner or later!!! I am about to build a dry cell using 19 8x8" 2mm 316ss plates with butyl/epmd polymer rubber 3mm seals and a zff type pmw 150amp cont and 100amp cont relay!! How does that sound to ye guys as I will be building it shortly and any expert advice would be apreciated...The reason for all the neutrals is for lobg distance and cooler running of cell as I plan to keep it between 15-20 amps!!! Thanks for any imput.!!!!!!!!!!!!