Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: ? on thermolysis of steam and plasma

i am wanting to get experimenting with this, but the idea of using an HHO torch to supply the plasma ball is not the best because of flash back concerns.

But if i had a tank of hydrogen i could experiment and get the initial efficiantcy. And im pretty sure once a plasma ball is start, if I started injecting water vapor into the plasma i should be able to slowly switch from hydrogen to water vapor only supplying the plasma.

i am wanting to get experimenting with this, but the idea of using an HHO torch to supply the plasma ball is not the best because of flash back concerns.

But if i had a tank of hydrogen i could experiment and get the initial efficiantcy. And im pretty sure once a plasma ball is start, if I started injecting water vapor into the plasma i should be able to slowly switch from hydrogen to water vapor only supplying the plasma.
    You could build a splitter reactor and use a special built torch if need be that adds back a portion of the O and vents the rest or use all the O for a really hot flame. No flash back any more than in an ordinary welding torch.
    "Democracy is two wolves and a lamb deciding what to have for dinner. Liberty is a well-armed lamb."

ONE Liter per minute per 10 amps which just isn't possible Ha Ha .

It's been a long time. The ressesion has caused me to not be able to try any of this, but I do think it is still a viable idea.

But I just want to keep the idea rattling in someones head. So here is a bump.

Plasma

What if the plasma field was created within a vaccum? wouldnt that drastically reduce the temperatures at wich plasma could be created?