Thread: H2 separation

H2 separation

Hi All, First post on this forum. Been experimenting for about 3 years. Has anyone on this forum been able to 1) separate hydrogen and oxygen? and 2) what has been the result in mpg improvement if gas separation has been achieved?
    I have developed a cell that does separate the gases and produces app. .8L/min @12 amp draw. Am having some problems with foaming and as the cell warms up the amp draw goes DOWN. HAve had some initial success with mpg improvement,05 Chrysler van (friends) went from 19 to 34-but only lasted one trip. Electrolyte foamed away , refilled and can tell power difference but mileage improvement has not returned.

hey

sounds like your running way to hot boiling off your electrolyte in the car which is bad ideal , thats y it is not lasting as for foam add a shut off valve on return ( inlet) slow the movent ment of water will make bigger bubles and lest foam without chemicals then on outlet side add a whole house filter water filter 50 micron it will stop the foam as well and clean the water . add another filter on vent line going into car 5 micron to keep the gas filterd so less electrolyte goes in the car .

H2 separation and results

If you check out the HHO and research website,
    http://www.hho-research.com.au/
    you will see favourable results of H2

temp

not boiling, temp only runs about 105 degrees F

HHO Separator Cell

Our local HHO club has procured and built the separator cells using our own dry cell with a membrane. We've gone so far as to make sure materials are exactly as outlined in the materials list which required ordering from the Internet to procure the proper nylon non-coated material. However, in contrast to the videos and information provided the cells are losing conductivity through the membrane/separator material. For example, the same strength electrolyte that produced a mere 4 amps in a separator cell produces nearly 30 amps in an identical configured cell without the membranes. How do you counter the problems associated with the loss of conductivity in these cells? Or is this a fact of the laws of physics and we must stack more cells to increase productivity?

I wouldn't bother to ask, except I'm concerned about the videos I've seen of these cells in operation. The videos and posted information indicate high production/amps similar to non-separator cells. Are we missing something here? Thanks in advance for any help here.

Quote Originally Posted by artnesmith View Post
    Our local HHO club has procured and built the separator cells using our own dry cell with a membrane. We've gone so far as to make sure materials are exactly as outlined in the materials list which required ordering from the Internet to procure the proper nylon non-coated material. However, in contrast to the videos and information provided the cells are losing conductivity through the membrane/separator material. For example, the same strength electrolyte that produced a mere 4 amps in a separator cell produces nearly 30 amps in an identical configured cell without the membranes. How do you counter the problems associated with the loss of conductivity in these cells? Or is this a fact of the laws of physics and we must stack more cells to increase productivity?

I wouldn't bother to ask, except I'm concerned about the videos I've seen of these cells in operation. The videos and posted information indicate high production/amps similar to non-separator cells. Are we missing something here? Thanks in advance for any help here.
    How great is that. I wish we had a local HHO club.
    When you're one step ahead of the crowd you're a genius.
    When you're two steps ahead, you're a crackpot."