Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: New to the HHO world - I'm addicted!

Smile New to the HHO world - I'm addicted!

Hey guys! I'm new to the HHO and I am absolutly addicted! I am just 16 years old, but this information is very interesting to me and I'd like to put it to use with how high gas prices currently are!

Being I am new to this wonderful world of HHO gas I have some questions, and I appologize if they are 'newb' type questions or if they have been asked previously.

1) Answered

2) Answered

3) Answered

4) When talking about dry-cell generators what is the most productive combination of neutral, positive, and negitivly charged plates? (Example: +nnnn-nnnn+)

5) Answered

6) What is perfered or does it not matter: Lots of little plates or few large plates (if there is the same surface area)?

Thank You!!
    Colton W.

Hey Colton,
    Welcome to the forum. Use the the back arrow one click. OK, see in the upper right where there is a horizontal number sequence? Go to that, go back at least 150 pages, start reading. When you get back up to this page, not only will your initial questions be answered, but hundreds of other as yet un-thought of questions will be answered also. We all have done it. I know it is not what you wanted to hear, but the subject has a great deal more depth than is apparent at a glance.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Gettin' lazy Gus??????????
    1998 Explorer 4x4, 4.0
    14 cell / 2 stack 6x9" drycell reactor 28%KOH dual EFIE, MAF enhancer, IAT & ECT controllers, 2.4 LPM @ 30 amps. 6.35 MMW http://reduceyourfuelbill.com.au/forum/index.php

Okay guys.. I'll look lol

But is there any way I can get a quick answer to number three, is it possible to have too much hydrogen production for a motor?

Thanks guys!
    Colton W.

#3 is the hardest question to answer. The answer is, yes and no.

I know you really want the details. But it is a bit involved. i'll try to give you one points that i think can answer part of that question.

Engines are designed to burn Gasoline or dessel. Sticking to gas engines for now, gas burns slow compared to HHO. gas engines ignite it fuel up to 50 degrees before TDC in order to time the burn optimally so MOST of the heat is turned into kinetic energy by the time the the piston is going in the downward movement (starting at about 10 degrees ATDC). If you speed up fuel burn by adding to much HHO the power will start working while the piston is still moving upwards and then The HHO is counter productive. that is just one reason you can have to much HHO. so if you can change your timing and the timing advance curve than you add more HHO. Thats the first hurdle
    When you're one step ahead of the crowd you're a genius.
    When you're two steps ahead, you're a crackpot."

I had done some research and I had found out that per liter of your engine you want about 1/2lpm of HHO. Is that right?

That means for ym 5.7l V8 I should only pump in about 3-4LPM and for my 2.0l I should pump about 1LPM.. those numbers seem oftly low, don't they (esspecially for the V8).

So you would reccomend just running the 3-4LPM and not try to run more than nessisary (example: 8LPM)?

Sorry my spelling is so poor too!

Man.. that funny little thing called "research" is pretty cool! Thanks for the idea! I have gotten all but 2 of my questions answered! Any chance I could get some help on them?

Thank You!!
    Colton W.

To make it simpler, here are all my remaining questions:

What is perfered or does it not matter: Lots of little plates or few large plates (if there is the same surface area)?

What is the best combomnation of N, +, and -? Is it +NNNNN- etc?

My remote location is preventing from me to view all your question, how ever I can give you some insight on the plate set up. This is good for short driving -NNNNN+. However if you planned on driving 4-6 hours or during stop and go traffic this set up has proven to be the best combo, -NNNNNN+ and can run with a high concentration without getting hot or using a PWM.

It is best to run two stack with that config and staggared the holes. Make sure run with two exit and inlet hole on your end plates or you will build pressure in your cell.

I did not see the year on the 5.7 if it is a chevy the older model and you have a narrow band O2. the ECU is easily fooled. But if it is the Toyota 5.7, you have your work cut out in figuring out the AFR on the front sensor.

As mentioned .5 lpm to 1 liter of engine displacement is a good rule to follow. With all these data you need to focus on addressing the O2 system, first identify what type (narrow or wide) and how many you have.

Good to see the younger gen is getting involve in this process.

Thank You!

My Silverado is a 1998 by the way.

Yea, it isn't just me who is interested in HHO, my friend and I were talking about alternitive fuels last Saturday as we drove past a gas station and almost shiat ourselves at the prices.. when I had gotten home I had found HHO I had gotten hooked.

Since then, I had gotten myself, my father, and 5-10 friends very interested in it too!

I plan on using the mason jar on my Ranger because it just needs a single lpm and I'll just use that to play with solutions.. on my Silverado however, I will use the dry cell design.