Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: generator not working

Quote Originally Posted by kamali View Post
    i tried the bicarbonate ...

i am not sure about percentage exactly .. but near to 100 grams

If you want to improve sodium Bicarbonate, spread it out on a cookie sheet & bake it at 300f for 1 hour, you'll then have sodium carbonate. it works better than bicarbonate.
    When you're one step ahead of the crowd you're a genius.
    When you're two steps ahead, you're a crackpot."

i am testing it on a 6.6 L v8 engine .. it 's getting around 30 amp now and hydrogen production is not bad ...

how can i know the engine using the hydrogen really?!

Quote Originally Posted by kamali View Post
    i am testing it on a 6.6 L v8 engine .. it 's getting around 30 amp now and hydrogen production is not bad ...

how can i know the engine using the hydrogen really?!
    For your engine the HHO output will need to be at least 3.3LPM minimum (actual dry gas) to get any positive gains. Looking at the reactor you purchased, lots of the 'output' is going to be steam. A 21 plate system is probably -NNNN+NNNN-NNNN+NNNN-, which means that each cell is getting 2.76 volts. Way too high! Most of what it'll be producing will be steam, not HHO. At 30 amps, the current density is around 9.3 which will deteriorate the plates quickly & run hot. The density should never be above .50. Change it to a 19 plate system like this: -NNNNN+NNNNN-NNNNN+ and it will work much better.
    You claim the production is 'not bad'. What exactly is the output?
    1998 Explorer 4x4, 4.0
    14 cell / 2 stack 6x9" drycell reactor 28%KOH dual EFIE, MAF enhancer, IAT & ECT controllers, 2.4 LPM @ 30 amps. 6.35 MMW http://reduceyourfuelbill.com.au/forum/index.php

3 lpm when engine working at idle .. when i push the gas pedal and RPM rise up around 2000 RPM ... it will be around 4 lpm ... because it 's getting 35~40 amp always

i have some PWM but because it limited to 30 amp .. i don't like to use it .. i know it need more than 35 amp to provide me more than 3.5lpm for this kind of engines.

Now, before you go any further, read the entire section in here called 'Best Electrolytes'. Only 60% or so of your gas output is doing anything at all and the side effects from using Sodium Bicarb can be damaging.
    1998 Explorer 4x4, 4.0
    14 cell / 2 stack 6x9" drycell reactor 28%KOH dual EFIE, MAF enhancer, IAT & ECT controllers, 2.4 LPM @ 30 amps. 6.35 MMW http://reduceyourfuelbill.com.au/forum/index.php

it seems the KOH is best about Electrolyte for now

how much of KOH is enough for 2 liters of water?!